Ogres might Raid This Saturday 19:00 GMT

D

dicer

I met a lot of people that want to do the ogres might raid.
I also heard a rumor that there supposed to be such a raid this time as saturday at 19:00 i saw no post about it so decided to turn the rumor into a fact.

All those that want to join the raid to finish the quest make sure to reach stage 11 in the quest before the raid.
some can reach this stage solo but no more than fg is needed for that.

The raid will leave diogel only if there are minimum of 5fgs
If there are less than 5fgs there is no point since the raid will take longer and has a good chance of failing.

I know its a short notice.
So if you read this post and intend to join the raid please
post here your nick.
This will give an estimate of how many people intend to join the raid.
Please dont make any other posts here.

In case there aren't enough people for the raid this saturday
I will orgenize one next week.

------------------------------
Dicer lvl 50 inf

P

pitspawn

Need the quest on my paladin, but i dont think enough notice has been given and the turnout will probably be poor. But hope i am prooved wrong.

K

klamphugger

paternus will join - lvl 50 rej cleric 45,21,21

D

dicer

A correction

Last stage you should be before raid is 10 not 11
All those that want to finish the quest on this raid please kill maelefact and get to stage 10 before the raid.

----------------------
Dicer - lvl 50 inf

F

fl-gorre

not sure if ill make it but if im on ill be there and will be available in diogel to craft rams for the ppl, cuz i heard you can use those vs the orbs
btw ask your gms/as officers to set this raid intoo motd, cuz all we need is numbers to succeed this Quest
spread the word! :)

info about this quest can be found here
this quest can be done from lvl49 and gives 1,7bubs of xp also gives a pretty nifty belt with 10%matter/enerdy resists 7 const 7dext or str (depending on wich class you play)
btw i dont think its required fro ppl to get to step 11, step3(wich requires you to kill malefact, a blue/yellow mob wich spawns near krondor entrance is more then enuff)

D

doball

I'll come along if theres enough people, on step 11 after comp crashed after we were just about to kill Scureol Hyrde :(

S

spinal

yo dicer ofc im going to join that orges might im on stage 11 to with my LVL 50 infil ... hope we make it this time m8ty :p

I

ilienwyn

I will try to be there with one of my chars that still need it.

J

Jarahl Valinor

crap, cant come afterall, going to watch LoTR :)

K

Khalen

Expect quite a few people from DK. I'm bring BB and Main char with me :)

A

acei

From what i hear a hell of a lot of people will be going :D

A

Asup

Only bracer or belt... or both ?

Went and recieved puzzlers globe, surceouls belt (strenght version), and channelers orb which i gave to complete the quest. He gave me 10g and som exp.... but no bracer. A bit dissapointing but just checking if it was me (Ld'd once during the zerg, thx for the rescue Layleigh :) ) or the quest only gives 1 of the 2.

Thx for organizing Dicer !, and your guidance Layleigh :).

K

Khalen

Re: Only bracer or belt... or both ?

Originally posted by Asup
Went and recieved puzzlers globe, surceouls belt (strenght version), and channelers orb which i gave to complete the quest. He gave me 10g and som exp.... but no bracer. A bit dissapointing but just checking if it was me (Ld'd once during the zerg, thx for the rescue Layleigh :) ) or the quest only gives 1 of the 2.

Thx for organizing Dicer !, and your guidance Layleigh :).

Bracer Quest and Veiled Bracer are the best bracers (and some RoGs are nice too) but if yah looking for that Scurceol Bracer I bet every caster out there who did it has it ;)

A

Asup

Thx Khalen,.... actually i wanted the bracer for my upcoming wizzy :p Guess I'll have to do it again then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom