Ogre's Might quest

D

Duzzy

Hello, Im concidering to organice a Ogre's Might quest raid.

This is a lvl 49+ quest. But you can alsow join for exp if you are 45+. Any drops will be lottoed as /random 100 in the end of the raid.

The time will be this sunday (28th dec) at 19pm GMT, we meet at Caer Diogel. Im opening a CG at 18:30. However, I want EVERYONE to be on step 5, I.E you shall have killed Malefact who is located outside Krondon. His pop rate is quiet random so do it in time. And please, try to have this done, becouse we are leaving at set time(maby 5 mins delay or so).

Here you can find some info about the quest.

We need about 4fg+, so the raid will be called off if theres not 35ppl+ in cg at 19'ish.

I will be on my Scout Dwaem, so /cg join Dwaem at 18:30 if you wanna join this raid.

Regards, Duzzy

Z

Zagantia

Hope to be there. Need the belt for my SC template :clap:

R

rellikdragdim

ill be there and from me you can haaave aaaaa PIE

D

Duzzy

aah well. Was about 50 ppl.. Killed all orbs started on Hyrde, an orb poped.. we killed it - back on hyrde with 100% hp, did that some times.. and another orb poped so we decided to redo group for better group setup. After a while we noticed it have been some time and no orb pop.. So we killed the orb and started on Hyrde again.. Went really good, but when he was at 20% there came shit loads of adds and we died when Hyrde was at 15%..

Thanks to you all ppl who showed up, we have to try again someother time.

Users who are viewing this thread