Ogre's Might Quest/Krondon Raid

W

waynedalf

Hi Guys.

For those of you who have the Ogre's Might quest or want it (Jewel 57hits energy12%) or just want to come on a Krondon raid, meet at Diogal at 11am gmt Saturday 26th. Level 45+ only please.

Hopefully we'll have it done before the Sidi raid at 1pm gmt.

Cheers,

Waynedalf.

O

old.LandShark

Attempted it last night with around 3 to 4 fg, didn't manage it. We weren't being wiped out, but we were never managing to kill Scurceol Hyrde before a shield orb repopped and he become invincible again.

T

Tigerius

HB were sort of intending to do it tonight after the Dragon raid if numbers are high enough, so anyone who can get themselves beyond step 3 on their own (easy) is welcome.

Should be in diogel around what, 9.30pm CET?

O

old.Zoyster

Im Foing STep 3 Right now
Infact Im Surfing the Web While on a horse:D

G

gunner440

Originally posted by old.Zoyster
Im Foing STep 3 Right now
Infact Im Surfing the Web While on a horse:D

humping it as usual no?

ride it leik a pony!!!!1

T

Tilda

where do i get this quest, and can someone tell me is this the one that gives you a belt?

Tilda

E

Exinferis

yes tilda, tanks get that belt afaik...

starts at master xavier at caer diogel

D

Draylor

I guess reavers will get the same belt as armsmen:

7 str, 7 con, 10% energy, 10% matter

Funny to see necros get the standard caster bracer (10% slash, 10% crush, 30 hits) though, 3 utterly useless stats.

L

loxleyhood

I'll be there, and I do hope you're done before my raid ;)

T

Tilda

ok ill be there, but are we starting off at step 1 or step 3?

K

Khalen

People need to prepare themselves... in either words have killed the named outside (step 4).

K

Khalen

We gonna do it tonight again. People who still need to start with it can come at 20:00 CET to do the first 4 steps (killing the named)

And the actual hunt for Scurceol will start at 22:00 CET as it is of now. So people have all day time to get that named killed outside Krondon before the raid.

Some things we wanna try is after we killed all orbs and 1 might respawn that all pet classes put pet on Scurceol. To keep him busy and not getting back HP (according to some who claim that).
Support classes stay on the staircase so they can't be hurt or teleported each time and tanks STICK to the orb so they won't fall down stairs. Now we all need enough people, the quest ain't hard it just takes time.

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by skile
I got a tankbracer with my scout, pretty s000xy.

Do not give it away, keep it as you will be able to trade it in for a scout belt in 1.62.

T

Tiarta

he has probably gimped himself by selling it ;PPPPP

Originally posted by Tranquil-
Do not give it away, keep it as you will be able to trade it in for a scout belt in 1.62.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom