Ogre's Might problem (Malefact - step 3)

P

Puppetmistress

OK, not wanting to be one of the dudes who didn't finish step 3 I went bravely with my little friar to Krondon to kill that Malefact person.

Camped outside Krondon for about 30 mins, killed every single mob there I could find while screaming Malefact his name out loud.

After 30 mins I got tired and walked inside Krondon and tried it there, no response.

I went outside again, came 'in a shady corner' or whatever, tried to yell for him there, no response.

Fought the Ogre's outside again for a while, let the alarmclock ring and make a train of them, no response.

Re-entered the area, tried again...... well you guess it.... no Malefact.

How do I get this guy to spawn and me being able to kill it ?

O

old.Ramas

The shady corner is where Mercal fails to appear.

Malefact spawns outside in the courtyard ~30-40 mins after he gets killed.

He's blue-con iirc, and to kill him you hit him repeatedly with a stick.

I suspect in your case he had been killed recently and you were unlucky on the respawn time.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by jilson
you wait until he pops

Brilliant, and 30+ mins isn't long enough?

I dunno if I cba to login again to check, I might do the 7 o clock 'lets kill Malefact' part, if that won't work I simply won't go to the raid :)

O

old.Ramas

You will not be the only person on that raid who has not killed Malefact.

And at least 8 of you can knock him off on the way in.

Certainly when I did Ogre's might there were large groups of people wandering about Diogel ahead of time looking for 'go kill Malefact' groups.

O

old.Ashgen

Hope this helps

He spawns in the courtyard on the slop towards the main doors.

I managed to sneak past some grey cons and find a non agro spot in the middle of the courtyard and crossbow pulled him.

He spawns a lot faster than 30/40 mins I think as a Necro killed him twice as I was sneaking past the mobs and getting orientated.

He conned blue to me, and didn't bring any mates when pulled.

P

Puppetmistress

Ha! Logged in (was logged there) and saw him spawn !!

cool :)

H

Hit ^_^

he spawns everytime a person starts the quest. so if someone killled him after you started your quest and before you found him he wont spawn again untilll someone else starts the quest.

(atleast several other quests works this way.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom