OGRE'S MIGHT & KRONDON RAID - Monday 26/05/03 @14:30

A

alithiel50

A reminder to any and all who are interested in joining in an attempt at this quest that I'll be running it this coming monday at 14:30 BST (or GMT or whatever the hell time it is in the UK atm :p )

Meet at Caer Diogel to organise groups, and be ready to depart for Krondon at 15:00.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE COMPLETED STEP 3 OF THE QUEST IN ADVANCE!!!

Once we have killed the quest mob, I'd like to do a tour of some of the named mobs in the dungeon to see if we can get any nice drops like we did last time! ;)

My Paladin, Xanetia, will be the character I'll be using on the day (and the character who will be setting up the raid cg), so don't try to PM me as Alithiel....

E

Ekydus

Ekydus does not like it when people talk about themselves in 3rd person.

A

alithiel50

The event is open to any level 46+ character. The quest itself is for 49+, but we need a lot of people so even if you can't do it yourself please feel free to come along to help a friend who is doing it or just to explore the depths of a dungeon that they wouldn't otherwise be able to get to.

As far as WF is concerned, he's welcome to join in if he's interested. This is NOT an FC event, but one I've organised myself, and despite his grievances with the guild I extend the invitation to him as someone who has known him in the game for a long time and, I hope, he still considers a friend.

Z

Zag Barr

I am not sure, if you want us to post here, and announce our plans to join you. Just in case that is the purpose of the thread:

GoL is putting together at least one group for the event.

:clap: Thx for organizing :clap:

T

Tharion

Hi,

I need to kill the end mob, I hope I can make it.
As I have work that day, but I think I can make it :)

See you there.
Johaan

F

Falcore

yeah nicely done, apart from the ppl who cant listen, but cant be helped

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom