Ogre's Might and Krondon Raid, 26th May 2003

A

alithiel50

As promised, I'm planning on organising another attempt at the Ogre's Might quest - to be followed by a general rampage through the named mobs in Krondon. ;)

I will be doing the quest on this occasion with my Paladin, Xanetia

Place: Caer Diogel
Date: Monday 26th May 2003 (Bank Holiday)
Time: 14:30 BST (UK time) meet, for 15:00 departure to Krondon

We need roughly 6fg (48 people) to do the quest - so if you need to do it please bring as many of your friends and guildies as you can!

As stated, the quest itself will be followed by a hunt of the named mobs within the dungeon... We did this last time and it yielded some quite nice drops, so please feel free to join us even if you don't need to do the quest (since we're going to need all the help we can get!)

Please note: You MUST have already completed step 3 of the quest, killing the named mob outside Krondon, BEFORE meeting if you want to do the quest. We will NOT be waiting for people to do it.

I look forward to seeing you all there! (and have my fingers crossed that we get enough to do the quest! :p )

Ali

A

**Aligro**

does it have to be monday? :( i got school and i need to do the quest, any chance or a sunday?

A

alithiel50

The reason I went for the Monday is that there's usually a Sidi raid on the Saturday / Sunday and I wanted to avoid any potential clashes... and the particular Monday chosen is a Bank Holiday, so if you're in the UK theres no school (not sure about other countries).

I could potentially move it to the Sunday (25th) if theres enough interest on that date (and no other raids planned), but it would have to start an hour later.

B

BrassMonkey

Keep it Monday plz and count me in!

As of this Friday all my assignments for uni are in, done and dusted and i get a luverly 4 months holiday :D

D

doneagle

In other countries not a holiday :/ Would love yto come but can it be the sunday?

A

alithiel50

If theres enough interest, I might be persuaded to do it on both the Sunday and Monday... since I have a Theurgist that needs to do it too! :p

A

**Aligro**

lol ok mondays. fine i didnt know it was BH

L

lude-fc

Im in for it (again as i LD last time)

Dont know if ive got holiday on Monday though...will look it up

W

-Wedge-

There will be a few TB joining you... Cause during the last planned raid, middies found it funny to attack our keep :rolleyes:

W

Woutman

What about us beanies from school :p , do it in the weekend or somewhat later in the day please!!! :D

Arezina Calyptra lvl 50 friar
Gorgothi Pants lvl 50 infiltrator

O

old.Kulthas

Sounds good - Need to do it too. Count me in.

C

Chenuba

Comming there with pally. Need only to kill that big boss to end the quest.

A

Alcoholic

I would love to join but i have to work..:(
If you do it on sunday ill try and get a fg of lvl 50's and do the quest with you..
Otherwise gl on the quest but you won't make it without me:p

Y

ye-roon

well i'll have to skip school for it, but i will come, sunday will be hard since of a certain 4fins event.....

S

'Shy

Originally posted by ye-roon
well i'll have to skip school for it, but i will come, sunday will be hard since of a certain 4fins event.....

Well totally unrelated but what 4fins event? Can I come??!

S

'Shy

Originally posted by Vim
Will come with Tuska if i get the step 3 done :/

Tuska = level 49 according to your sig
Quest = level 50?

O

old.Lianuchta

Slightly OT: But is there a map of Krondon kicking around somewhere on the web? Preferably with mob locs and levels, but any kind will do :)

O

old.richiea

Im in...Monday sounds good

btw.. is it possible to trade the bracer?
(not like the lost treasure ones)

----------------------------------------
Alb/Excal:
Richie 50 Theurg <HB>
Spinks 50 Infil <HB>
Skyler 3x Theurg <HB>
Camlann:
Richie 50 Skald freelancer

G

godfried

do it in the evening i got ld last time when they just killed the boss arf :/

Users who are viewing this thread