Ogre of might quest

V

.Venge

i know ALOT of people want to do this quest..
how about setting a date and go in with 2-3 groups all do the quest at same time ?

uber item: 10% slash/crush 30 hits (bracer)

P

Pin

Originally posted by kadoer
i know ALOT of people want to do this quest..
how about setting a date and go in with 2-3 groups all do the quest at same time ?

uber item: 10% slash/crush 30 hits (bracer)

1) You won't stand a chance with 2-3 groups. make it 6 groups and you can do it - taking about 2-3 hours.

2) When you kill Scurceol with your 6fg, only the main aggro group will advance on the quest, so you have another 30 mins or so waiting for respawn, and then another group can advance on the quest (after another 15+ minutes killing Scurceol), etc - this changes next patch so all groups in the room advance.

3) Rewards are class specific and that bracer is crap compared to the rewards from Lost Treasure.

Summary - don't bother with the quest until next patch, and then it's about the belt, not the bracer.

S

SoulFly Amarok

Re: Re: Ogre of might quest

Originally posted by Pin

2) you have another 30 mins or so waiting for respawn, and then another group can advance on the quest

We waited for a few hours, no respawn, so don't bother.

D

Danya

Also once one group has killed him, they can't get back into the room until they complete the quest, which you can't till next patch, cos it's bugged.
BTW we did it with 4.5fg (or was it 5.5?), but I wouldn;t want to go lower than that. 2-3 FG = suicide.

D

Draylor

Re: Re: Ogre of might quest

Is there a complete list of these bracers anywhere - preferably with the classes they drop to?

P

Pin

Re: Re: Re: Ogre of might quest

Originally posted by Draylor
Is there a complete list of these bracers anywhere - preferably with the classes they drop to?

I believe you get 2 of the following:

Jewel:
Name: Puzzler's Globe
Level: 0 Quality: 0
Bonus: 0
Effect 1: 57 Hits
Effect 2: 12 Energy Resist
Effect 3: Empty
Effect 4: Empty
Utility: 38.2

Belt:
Name: Scurceol's Belt (str)
Effect 1: 7 Strength
Effect 2: 7 Constitution
Effect 3: 10 Energy Resist
Effect 4: 10 Matter Resist
Utility: 49.3

Belt:
Name: Scurceol's Belt (dex)
Effect 1: 7 Dexterity
Effect 2: 7 Piety
Effect 3: 10 Cold Resist
Effect 4: 10 Heat Resist
Utility: 49.3

Right Right Wrist:
Name: Scurceol's Bracer
Effect 1: 10 Crush Resist
Effect 2: 10 Slash Resist
Effect 3: 30 Hits
Effect 4: Empty
Utility: 47.5

The 2 you get are dependant on class but I don't have a full list. I believe that the bracer goes to casters.

T

Tranquil-

The Scout bracer has 3 parry and some stuff, it got changed to a 3dex 3con 9%heat 9%cold belt and then it was changed AGAIN into:

Scurceol's Sturdy Belt (level 50 item)

LONGBOW: +3
DEX: +7
Slash: +8%
Thrust: +8%
Bonus: 35%

It's not in the game in the US yet though, but the info comes from the Scout TL who got it straight from the dev who created the item.

So scouts who traded it, you better get it back as you have to see a NPC to trade it into the new item.

G

gwal

u can get to the room with 1 FG
u can kill him with 3 FG (on us they just left a cabbie pet on him while destroying respawning orbs to prevent him from healing while they did that)

but yes, unfortunatly bugged, but next patch he´s going down a lot :)

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Tranquil-
The Scout bracer has 3 parry and some stuff.
You mean:

Scurceol's Bracer

Parry 3pts
dexterity 6pts
matter 10%
thrust 10%

Stoooooooooopid item for a scout

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom