Oglidarsh Belt

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Tried this encounter tonight, taking the info on VoS. Didn't have much success however, despite a dozen attempts.
I was looking for the shark that attacked other sharks that cant be damaged for a while and killing him. Didnt get drop or credit though, what am I doing wrong?

Do you kill the shark that does the attacking or the one thats attacked 1st?
Do you kill it while its fighting other sharks or catch it alone?
Do you kill the shark that adds 1st?

Any info appreciated :)

Teheron

Fledgling Freddie
did this quest last night.. was easy just look for the shark thats attacking other sharks.. im my case he was orange and the ones he attacked was yellow so was very easy to se wich one to kill. when i attacked him he was in combat with another shark and on half hp, didnt matter that he was damaged or in combat i got belt anyway.
GL

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Must have just been bad luck then I guess :|

SeeN

Fledgling Freddie
I came by that area last night and killed the orange shark that was attacking the yellow sharks several times, it never dropped a thing.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
SeeN said:
I came by that area last night and killed the orange shark that was attacking the yellow sharks several times, it never dropped a thing.

Exactly the same happened to me

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
I *think* you have to be responsible for taking >50% of the attacking shark's hits. I got my belt from the 4th time I killed it.

Gravmaskin

Fledgling Freddie
i brought savage and a fellow skald and a BB and we just killed everything around there, didn't take long before we found 2 sharks fighting, killed both and got 3 belts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom