Official Start to the ML Rush

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Official Start to the ML Rush Monday 19/6

Official Start to the ML Rush

As the title says the ML rush will start on thursday 9/6, whether we are in 1.84 or highter patch or not. Read the following carefully:

Group and Solo Steps: As made clear in my earlier post, most group and solo steps must be completed prior to the main raid itself. That gives you a week to do as many as possible. If a step is listed on my post as having to be done beforehand, that means do it, we will not be doing it during the raid! There is a list of all the steps that need to be done below.

Dates and Times: Most Raids will take place beginning at 19 Cet time.. Everyone should be there by 18.30 cet time. I will try and leave as many days as possible between raids to get Master Level XP and to do Group steps that you may have missed. I hope to have the MLs done by as fast possibole . The dates of the raids below are provisional and if nothing unexpected comes up then they will be held on those dates.

Raid Cancelations: The only reason for a raid to be canceled will be as a direct lack of numbers, or due to a Sickness. If numbers are short please do not get frustrated, there is nothing I can do about it! In the event I cannot make a raid myself I will place one of my secondary leaders in charge.

Actual Raids: Do not spam the battlegroup in any way, if you have a suggestion please say it once in the battlegroup, if I don't respond please don't take it personally, the same goes for /sending me, I will not reply. People who do not listen will get 1 warning. Don't go AFK, and if you do have to go AFK tell sombody first, I will not be heald responsible for people dieing or not getting credit while AFK. If you LD your group will wait for you for 2 minutes, after that time the group can decide whether to wait longer or not. If the group leaves and you come back within 5 more minutes they will come back for you. In the event you LD a second time you can not expect the raid to wait for you at all!

Loot: You may roll for and win one :, MP, , rogs Scroll, and Artifact. All RoGs under 99% Quality will be instantly salvaged on the spot. In the event you recieve an item due to the treasurer being full or you being out of range it is to be given to the current or next treasurer asap. All rolls will be /random 1000, there will be no modifiers. If you wish to roll for an alt please tell me at the start of each raid!

No keys be rolled fore those ibe use at chests as so many told me they dont wanan roll fore keys on mls so i use them myself i will not roll on any drops myself on any mls as i have preclaimed 1 items from this rush

Master Level 1
date: Monday 19/6
time: 18 cet / 19 english time
meet: Volcanus excalibur
presteps: 1.1, 1.2, 1.4 and 1.5

Master Level 2
time: after master level 1
meet: after master level 1
presteps: 2.5 and 2.8

Master Level 3
time: after master level 2
meet: after master level 2
presteps: none

Master Level 4
date: Tuesday 20/6
time: 19 cet / 18 english time
meet: Stygia excalibur
presteps: 4.1, 4.3 and 4.4
other info: hardest ML i've been on, requires a lot of time to complete 4.2, we will do 4.2 a new way by rushing it, so its going to be a fast raid.

Master Level 5
time: after master level 4
meet: after master level 4
presteps: 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 5.7 and 5.8, you need these steps to get 5.9 credit.
other info: Another hard master lvl with a lot of group steps to be done.

Master Level 6
time: after master level 5
meet: after master level 5
presteps: 6.1 and 6.5
other info: easy master level

Master Level 7
date: Wednesday 21/6
meet: Volcanus haven
presteps: 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 7.5, 7.6 and be ml1 to enter
other info: Slightly hard master level

Master Level 8
time: after master level 7
meet: after master level 7
presteps: 8.4, 8.7 and 8.9
other info: Another easy ML, only issue is 8.5. Kratos is now a BG step so only one person has to have the items, I'm pretty sure I have most of the items in my vault, but may have to take a group out there to get the remaining items, more about that closer to the raid.

Master Level 9 (and maybe master level 10 after)
time: after master level 8
meet: after master level 8
presteps: have to be ml3 to enter
other info: it is ml 3 to enter ml 9 which made me run this raid a bit after the others, will give most of you a week to get some of the ml exp farming you need. There is a situation where due to the tactic used on 9.10 there may be people who miss credit, if this occurs everyone is to stay and redo 9.10 for the benifit of those who missed it. I strongly surgest filling you ML XP bar before ging on the ML 9 Raid.

All bgs will be runing on Sulinadriana Hope as many come as possible and i will try to short down the time fore all raids

Any questions be free pm me or email me on andrebeckham@jubiimail.dk or ask in game on Sulinadriana

All this will be on Prydwen server

I have borrow this from a friend from albion when i have got short time to make it :)

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
will be on ml 1 + 2 + 3 on wertette (hero) and ulitmaxxed (warden) both 44.5 + fully templated with rr's under their belts. hope things go smoothly :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
inc on NS zuter

Made it sticky for you :)

note, you may want to PM a proper mod to get the date and time put in the title.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
will be there for ml8+9 on bard/ns

Skylight

Fledgling Freddie
I will be there for sure :)

Skylight the mentalist lvl 50 RR5 Ml5 Ch lvl 5

:england:​

:drink:

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Arelas said:
other info: Another easy ML, only issue is 8.5. Kratos is now a BG step so only one person has to have the items, I'm pretty sure I have most of the items in my vault, but may have to take a group out there to get the remaining items, more about that closer to the raid.

You just kill him now mate :)

Might be there for ML7 and ML8 on my Druid :)

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
very nice, my ns will be there. can bring also a ml9 enchantments chanter to help if needed

wilfe

Fledgling Freddie
Hopefully be there with a champ for ml's 4 to 9. might have a blademaster in tow too (if agrigo asks very nicely)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
ill be there whit chanter + ani or vw+ ani :D

8.5 = kill now... just pwn that mob.. we done enough bartering or whatever for him

budwizer

Fledgling Freddie
is it me or have u fucked up the dates? it says 9/6 and 19/6 + neither of them is a thursday..... enlighten me :|

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
Arelas said:
Master Level 1

nope, 19/6 is not thursday, it's monday as you can see in the quote :)

Besserwisser

Fledgling Freddie
Arelas said:
Master Level 1

So... What time is it as the time posted doesn't make sense?

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Master Level 1

Here is the real time :)

Btw forgot to say something are the ok if i pre-claim one thing from hole the rush as birthsday gift

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
Arelas said:
Master Level 1

Excal! right.

Arelas said:
All this will be on Prydwen server

I have borrow this from a friend from albion when i have got short time to make it :)

Now Prydwen!

When you do borrow the text from a friend. Please read thru the document.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
i always say this and i will repeat:

NERF DINNERTIME RAIDS! :(

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
I have forgot to see the in what i borrow, because i have got short of time :(

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
yes he barrowed it from me and its ok i be on hib rush to as mutch i can :)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Shannesa said:
yes he barrowed it from me and its ok i be on hib rush to as mutch i can :)

be borrowed it, but didnt read all tru (i saw some simulareties <sp?>there) :cool:

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Shanessa and me have run many mls together and now i hope we will run them together on hib to :)

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
Yes but this time can u please check that u have all the free time u need to RUN the ML's, cus last night was a Dezaster waiting to happen

Honestly u need to preplan alot for ML's and u have done them before u should know the basic's, but honestly it doesnt seem like u do know em, in other words.. please learn to say "MOVING" when we are moving, and the direction helps too to those who are lagging and what not, all im saying Sulina is that u should plan ahead in future raids

And as an added bonus, please tell everybody what u are doing and what they SHOULD be doing, for the ppl who havent run ML's before.

WIth respect sulin u need to be on afew more ML's tbh with good leaders

Veg Out

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Will move ml5 when i see many miss the grp step so will make it friday i thing :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
don't forget that kratos gives credit when killed
been changed in last patches

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom