Official start to the ML rush (sticky please)

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey guys :D, this will be my first ML rush so please bear with me :D I will run a raid on the 24th and 25th of March, we will start on saturday at 12:00gmt (1:00cet) and on sunday we will start at 2:30gmt (3:30cet) .It will consist of over two days, on day one we will do:
ML1
ML2
ML3
ML4
ML5

And on day two we will do
ML6
ML7
ML8
ML9

ML10 will be after ML9 on a different day when people have got ML9.
The BG will be open on Vrikolakas 30 minutes before raid as stated below

BG
The BG will open on me 30 mins before the raid and the raid will leave promptly at the said time and dates. If you’re late it is you’re responsibility to catch up.

Drops
All MP and 99% drops will be collected any others will be destroyed/dropped. The only drops i will keep is the ones noted by players that the specificallyneed.
Please take into account im not a factory so i cannot hold all scrolls lol.

Credit
If you miss credit, please PM me and stick me for grantcredit, u need to know you have to be within 1000 units of me for credit.

AFKers
This is really annoying when u have 20 people and half of them are afk, i will give u 1 warning, after your first warning thats it, your out. I will run afk tests regularly to see who is with me and who is not

Main goal
My main goal is to have a laugh and make sure people get high ML to kick albs/mids ass

There will be a 10 minute break when i say to give time for people to grab a bite to eat and maybe a drink.

This will be my first raid so any better suggestions on how to do a ml step will be taken into account.

Thanx all and I hope to see you there.

reaveruse

Fledgling Freddie
ill try and be on this with you m8 on my 3 chars thidyenter thidyani thidybbs

ofc saying all is well IRL for me at this date and time

(hopefully all will be wishfullthinking) :)

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
i'm sure i've got chars that still need ml's , so i'll try to be there on either one of them :p

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
make sure everyone has group steps and solo steps for ML1 and ML2 after that if they dont have the group steps they can still get up to ml9.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
no you can do 5.10 without having the group steps done just most bg's do the 5.9 group step at the same time.

But remember after ml3 even if you have no other steps you can still get into the ml9 dungeon.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
arf as usual i miss these :< damn 5,1 and whole of ml7 :<

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
guys, my football match has been changed, so im going to have to forward the saturday raid to 13:00gmt 14:00cet, i may be about 10 minutes late so bear with me if im a bit late please :D sorry for the inconvienience

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
guys, my football match has been changed, so im going to have to forward the saturday raid to 13:00gmt 14:00cet, i may be about 10 minutes late so bear with me if im a bit late please :D sorry for the inconvienience

i can start the bg for u if u want ;)

ÜberTuber

Fledgling Freddie
My first ( ½ ) ML raid done :) .. It was fun.... BUT.. waiting, waiting, waiting, for LinkDeads to log in again sucks, especially when it is the same chars that goes LD several times :s .

Maybe BG leader should tell people, with LD problems, noot to duallog, to remove spelleffects, playernames, sounds etc. to avoid these LD`s .. could save loads of time..for all of us..!

Still.. it was fun.. and my first ml level.. ML 1 ... :)))

Txs all... cya next time

:drink:

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
Seems we will have to do ML9.10 again as people were afk :D it takes around 4fg to do this (1fg on each generator) so I will make this on Monday 2nd April at 7:00gmt 8:00cet meeting at Aerus Haven (excal) bg on vrikalokas

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Seems we will have to do ML9.10 again as people were afk :D it takes around 4fg to do this (1fg on each generator) so I will make this on Monday 2nd April at 7:00gmt 8:00cet meeting at Aerus Haven (excal) bg on vrikalokas

We had him on 20% so not really afk :p Prob was people logged on the generator lol :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Only takes 3 people at most to keep generators from being repaired nice if you have 3 NS distracting them this then releasing majority of Zerg to kill Pheonix.

Bard
NS
Caster will do what is needed to do that.

Soulja

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
vrika the is reat the u run the raid but one of my friend was try to help me out with 4.2 on chanter, but he got ld and when he was bk then u was run with then bg and he say the he was go ld, but u are not the great to listen i think, so i hope some can help mout with and was wait 3 weeks for the raid :mad:

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
vrika the is reat the u run the raid but one of my friend was try to help me out with 4.2 on chanter, but he got ld and when he was bk then u was run with then bg and he say the he was go ld, but u are not the great to listen i think, so i hope some can help mout with and was wait 3 weeks for the raid :mad:
i didnt do ml4 i only did ml6 7 and 9

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
canceleld due to alot of people on dragon raid orry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom