Official October feeling sick thread.

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by Farsight
I had a cold last week, but now I've just got the snottiest, bogiest nose ever, and when I cough I could make a meal out of the mucus.

I feel very sick all of a sudden...

:puke:

L

leggy

Originally posted by Tom
I have a strong constitution. I don't go around disinfecting my house every 5 minutes, I don't bother washing my hands often when I'm eating outdoors. I wash my hands after going to the loo, or breaking some eggs/handling meat, but I don't tend to worry about germs and stuff.

I think thats why I don't get ill like many others seem to.

Am the same tbh. Plus I never ever go to the doctor for antibiotics. I am a firm believer in letting your body heal itself. Within reason of course.

D

dysfunction

You should always stay well away from antibiotics unless they are really necessary!!

Its been proven that the bugs its designed to kill become resistent to them and even on some occasions actually feed off the antibiotics!!

W

whipped

I'm thinking that my illness could well be because I've come off the ciggies this week. (Day 5 now) I'm sure cigs have theability to stop you being sick all your life, until you get cancer of course. Maybe it saves up all those sick days for then.

C

.Cask

So many infections going around right now I'm scared to go outside. During my weekly penance at sainsburys I can actually feel my throat getting sorer, nose starts running and my head begins throbbing. Normally fine by the next morning though, it's like my immune system is getting bombarded and can't quite fight em off fast enough.

Started taking one aspirin every day and that makes me feel a lot better. Not what the side effects of that might be. Anyone know if an aspirin a day could be harmful?

D

Deadmanwalking

Well im allergic to Aspirin, and most doctors are warned away from advising them as much as they did before.

Aspirin thins your blood which in my case means i have massive internal bleeding and blood vessels just under my skin burst and bleed :(

As for you i wouldnt advise taking anything daily.

S

SilverHood

I'm currently taking 5 or 6 paracetamol tablets a day to deal with my fever.

They're playing havoc with my stomach atm, and the farts.... god damn they're baaaad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom