[Official] Network outage

Status
Not open for further replies.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Here's the situation as I know it. I'll lock this thread and update it as I get new info so that the important info doesn't get lost amongst a deluge of other stuff.
It seems that one of the main power supplies for our network died and brought the main router down with it. Obviously there was a backup which kicked in as designed, however that failed under the sudden load as well. This has caused additional damage across our network. Our techs are assessing the extent of the damage right at this minute and as soon as I have an ETA for a fix I'll post it here.

Please be patient and be assured we are putting every resource we have into getting the network back up and running.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
As some of you may have seen, some servers came back up. Many of you are having problems with ghosted accounts (already logged in). We are going to bring all the servers down while the maintenance takes place. At the moment I don't knw how long this will be for, I imagine it will depend on a number of things including the extent and nature of the damage sustained.

From what I'm told the servers are not expected to be back up imminently. We willobviously be working as fast as possible on this problem however be prepared for a wait before the game will be available again. Once again, as soon as there is more information I wil update this message.

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
Excalibur came up several minutes ago and other servers will slowly follow.

Like said in earlier posts it was a powersupply that went and took some things down with it.

Thanks for your patience and happy gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom