Official Guilds Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
This month the developers at EA Mythic will be fielding questions on the subject of guilds.

If you have a burning question about guilds in WAR then please post it below and it could be included in the grab bag for the April newsletter.

Remember the rules:
  • Keep questions on topic (Guilds in WAR). Off topic questions won't be forwarded.
  • Make sure you read the questions already submitted before posting your own to make sure you don't duplicate questions
  • This isn't a feedback or discussion thread, please only post questions here. All other posts will be removed.

A very short deadline for this one I'm afraid so make sure you get your questions in by Monday, 31st March. All questions received by then will be packed off to EA Mythic and the best ones will be answered in the April Newsletter.

Lexa

Fledgling Freddie
The obvious one.

WHEN IS GUILD BETA STARTING :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
What bonuses will guilds offer? I mean this in the sense of guild xp buffs etc?

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
will guild bonuses etc affect guild members in pvp and pve?

how indepth will the guild ui be most mmo's tend to be rather lacking with just a MOTD and a promote demote feature and ranks ofc

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
to claim a keep you need to be in a guild, will that mean you need to be with an entire team of your guild inside the keep or can anyone from the guild in no matter what team claim a keep?

Also: can a guild own more than 1 keep at the same time?

(Yes, it's a bit RvR question too, but I believe the line between RvR and guilds isn't too thick in WAR, so I hope these questions will be answered nonetheless :) )

Kremlik

Fledgling Freddie
Besides the fort banner and the hovering big ladel of doom to show players which guild your are, will there be and more things to proudly display who you are with like tabards? or will they be more inventive like custom shield marks and warbanners to attach to your character in battle? Tattoo'ed Squigs?

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
How many ppl do you need to create a guild?
Can you create mixed race guilds?
when you are creating one do all the group members need to be together?

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
will guild housing be available at any point

and if they will, would we be able to fight other guilds that are actually on the same side?
Or will there be other ways to fight between guilds?

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
: Will there be a guild-cap?
: Will there be a member cap?
: Will a guild be auto removed after member in-activity?
Q4: How many people are requierd to create/form a guild?
----------
Q5: Will there be a sort of (guild)XML
----------
Q6: Where's my beta spot?:eek: <-- huh what?:D j/k:wub:

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Will any guild UI have various levels of interface (depending on officer level)?
Will you have multiple page options (For guild CoC, or other official notices)?
Will you be having an in game bounty hunting system, and will it be guild only?
Will you have a guild trainer mode that Lowers the trainers level to that of a designated trainee? (Level 30 dropped to lvl 15 to aid lvl 14 player who can't find a group).

Ormorof

FH is my second home
What bonuses will the be for doing this as a guild, as opposed to a random jumble of people who happen to be online at the same time?

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Will there be any form of competition for guilds or just in who takes keeps for their own glory ? :)

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
Is there any plans to have an 'auto-promote' function based on certain parameters, such as level, craft skill, renown rank etc. set by the guildmaster.

How exactly does the living guild system affect crafting materials gained (remember reading something about this some time ago and would like it clarified)

Is there a mechanism in place for a 'standard bearer' and what benefits are derived for the bearer in exchange for losing any shield/defensive bonus's. (again i remember a veiled reference to guild banners some time ago)

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
will characters be automatically in a guild after they've been created (eg a starter's guild, as was the case in daoc)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom