Official forum down until release

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm seems they are having some really hard-to-fix problems with that dodgy forum. It has hardly worked properly for one day running since it was created, and lately its been plauged by "anonymous" posts and "sorry there has been an error" messages on most threads.

Hope they get it sorted for release since even though this place is alot better for discussions its still the place to go for info, and any form of dialouge with the blizzard people. A working forum should be high priority imo.

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
I'd rather have the forums not working for 1 week longer than problems with server stability and what not (always expect the worse) in the first week of release

Pestilence

Fledgling Freddie
thats the thing with the official forums.

They bring them down when it is convenient for blizzard.
they know they will get a storm of ppl checking the forums and posting the crap out of their whineholes, so they bring the forums down.
it is something they do all the time.

They have a really bad forum to begin with ofc, but im pretty shure its not because of that they bring the forums down.

Im just looking forward to release now so i can, start lvling my main again.
omg how crowded its gonna be ^^.
I can just picture brill on saturday morning, not a duskbat alive in the entire tirisfall glades ^^

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
So far I've only had it once that the server totally hang. It was when the horde raided a lvl 20 zone with about 40-60 people. Ofcourse the alliance went there as well.

Ziva

Fluffy
Due to the topictitle you make it look like you have read somewhere that forums will be down untill release but am i right when i say that all you really post is the annoyance of the forums beeing down again? If so... why choose that topictitle? :rolleyes:

pig

Fledgling Freddie
it says so on the euro website, at the top, in big letters

Fin

Fledgling Freddie
and those beta ccounts r cleared, so they clear also forums.

and it has loads of BS threads do fine by me, and they cant cope forums when servers r down anyway, so they close it.

as 10% could get in to it anyway next week.

all n00b kids asking why they need CC =)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Ziva said:
Due to the topictitle you make it look like you have read somewhere that forums will be down untill release but am i right when i say that all you really post is the annoyance of the forums beeing down again? If so... why choose that topictitle? :rolleyes:

Indeed as Pig says, its on the official EU wow site:
http://en.wow-europe.com/

"Forums down until release
The release of World of Warcraft is coming closer and of course a lot of preparation work has to be done. For that reason we had to shut down the forums and we are now preparing them for their re-opening at release day. We apologize for this extended preparation time. Thank you for your patience"

:)

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
Looks like this did a lot of good... the offical forums are broke again :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom