Official FAO-Thread Poll

Do you want an official FAO-Thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Would it be a good idea to put up a FAO-Thread where you can post your questions to other players instead of having lots of FAO: <insert name> threads popping up?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
why not have an fao section instead, could also have a whine zerg section while we are at it.

gohan

FH is my second home
FAO threads are fun sometimes .. other wise FH jsut gets boring .... people keep tryna make new areas for certian things like grats threads ect an look aht happened when thier were no more gratz threads on RvR page ... get 1-2 topics a day now max STOP KILLING FH

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
Would it be a good idea to put up a FAO-Thread where you can post your questions to other players instead of having lots of FAO: <insert name> threads popping up?

Search and PM just that people are too lazy to try to find someone.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Hey, this was only a suggestion, I'm not for killing off FH in any kind of way.

I've just noticed that there's quite a few FAO Threads popping up frequently, now I don't mind it, but it was just suggestion.

I think I've made one FAO thread my entire life, as I tend to PM people instead, so I'm fully aware of the PM function.

gohan

FH is my second home
Kinag said:
Hey, this was only a suggestion, I'm not for killing off FH in any kind of way.

I've just noticed that there's quite a few FAO Threads popping up frequently, now I don't mind it, but it was just suggestion.

I think I've made one FAO thread my entire life, as I tend to PM people instead, so I'm fully aware of the PM function.
no i dont make FAO threads either but thier fun to read

FAO random scout
OMG U SUCK U KILLED ME IMMA KILL UR DOG RLY

Raven said:
why not have an fao section instead, could also have a whine zerg section while we are at it.

Why not make a forum for everything? One for Fao's, one for zerg whine, one for add whine, one for Horner whine etcetc? :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
it was sarcasm you silly northern person

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I like FAO threads :(

Having an enforced "official FAO thread" that no one reads would kinda kill them off imo :mad:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
if people spent as much time posting as they did about fretting wether other peoples posts are in the correct forum or not this would be a far more interesting place.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
whats the point of a 'fao everybody' thread when its needed to make a 'fao personsname' thread in order for them to pay attention?

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Kagato said:
if people spent as much time posting as they did about fretting wether other peoples posts are in the correct forum or not this would be a far more interesting place.

This thread on the other hand has nothing to do about fretting as it's a plain suggestion, not much thought behind it none the less ^^

Kinag

Part of the furniture
To my big surprise it seems to be fairly equal atm oO

Will be interesting to see how this turns out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom