Off-topic Mafia Scoreboard

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Okay, so according to that list I've been in three games, at least? But where is game five? Or was that the DaoC special game?

Ahem, though I suppose by counting me in three games my weighted win factor would drop? Ah well, fair is fair!

Yeah, guess I forgot to add game played for you for game 6....

Damn, I am going to (later) make a list for each game with the simple changes, btw, Old.Tohtori, if you wanted to host more games after game 7 and until I could host again, this should be used to report it to me after each game so I can update the board:

Game Number: (Number)
Winning Side: (Mafia, Town or Misc)

Participants: (List)

Alive at end: (List)

Winners: (List)

When I get each game up in such lists, it will be easy to check that the stats are correct, currently they just been smashed in going through each game repeatedly and updating, which is a very faulty process in nature

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Old.Tohtori, if you wanted to host more games after game 7 and until I could host again, this should be used to report it to me after each game so I can update the board:

Will do, although, i don't know if i want to host games as much because then i can't play :D

Or can i?

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Will do, although, i don't know if i want to host games as much because then i can't play :D

Or can i?

Nope, not really any system that allows a moderator to play, would require a program to be the actual moderator.

Not that that isn't possible, it just doesnt exist yet

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I was curious on why not, but then remembered that the moderator knows all the roles.

Though that would be an interesting role :D

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
do both me and levin get a loss for the game in which levin replaced me as townie, and then the town lost?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I keep saying the same thing, i'm silly :D

Anyhoo, dang you ECA for ruining my streak! :D

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Nope, not really any system that allows a moderator to play, would require a program to be the actual moderator.

Not that that isn't possible, it just doesnt exist yet

Now theres an idea :) I'll give it a look tomorrow, make it java based and see if I can setup an auto email type thing...I'll make myself the test subject and make the program so that even if you're the person running it, you can't see whats in the emails. Might take a lil while as I've never done an email based program before but I'll give it a go ;)

After today that is...

edit: woop, where'd the 11th bubble come from!

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Well, Kirennia, if you also know how to do webcodes, you can just make it asp based basicly.

So sad I forgot all I know about coding, else I could have thrown it together myself.
Even got a homepage with users and internal PM's and our own forum system which could pull it if implemented.

All it needed was a function to count votes and perform lynches when majority was reached (vote count would be 100% updates at all times), the forum could auto-close for replies during night, and nightchoises could easily be done by selecting target from a drop-down menu.

I mean, the system wouldn't be hard, just 7 users sign up, it randoms out roles based on what setup is used (C9 or Pie7), sends rolePMs and create a new forum board for that specific game in which only players can post.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Some things would have to be accounted for through, so the computer host didn't give out unforseen advantages, for instance C9 game (like this one) would have to have a built in function in which the moderator bot would wait from receving last night-choise until making it day, else the mafia could quickly find out if there was a doctor or cop present.

Also, I don't think i can remember the last time I used random and did not end up with a cop and a doctor.... I think random.org likes the town

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Updated 2nd time after game #7 finished.

Hadn't updated the entire weighted win factor colonn and as such Will's and Fl3a's scores was way lower than they was supposed to be as they was not taken in consideration to how many games they had been in out of the total possible number of games.

One thing I wonder is that over time, those who only played 1 single game will have their scores increase compared to those who play and loose. Seeing how town is currently loosing like 80% of the time and 5 people is town each game, it would be a vial strat to get weighted win factor to just... stay out of the games... anyway, on another note, anyone who wants to moderate is welcome to start up sign-ups for game #8

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
do both me and levin get a loss for the game in which levin replaced me as townie, and then the town lost?

Wow, late reply here... I actually don't know.... and can't remember how it is currently listed in the system :s

Hmmm, would say it depends on when the replacement happened... if Levin replaced you early day 1, then no reason to count it as a game you played.
On the other hand, perhaps it counts as your game played (I dont count losses) the one who replaced would get a free chance at hitting a win....

Dunno to be honest...

Anyway, just added game #8 on the scoreboard. Seems Golena got a nice win % when weighted now, hehe

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Did the survived count if you are present at the end as a townie with a loss ?
as in you lost but didnt get lynched ?

if so my survial should say 2 as I've never been lynched "I think"

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Did the survived count if you are present at the end as a townie with a loss ?
as in you lost but didnt get lynched ?

if so my survial should say 2 as I've never been lynched "I think"

If you are townie and left alive with mafia when mafia win, you die. The reason it just ends is that when 50% of players are mafia, the mafia control the game and to avoid just wasting time to vote the last people off, you just end-game it.
So basicly you died in that game the moment I announced that the mafia won.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom