off to uni...

T

Treniel-

cyas in a few weeks if anybody needs anything (guild wise cus i not really told them) Wildfire has my stuff

O

old.Wildfire

cya soon m8, ill bash some trolls for ye :)

H

Hatjitjai

For Christs sakes

Ur off to Uni and u will still play a online game everyday?
get a life in uni will ya

Uni is about getting drunk,stoned and layed

T

Treniel-

are u blind hatjigay?

cyas in a few weeks

I am going to play solid gaming at Uni!!!!!

now where did that second quote come from hmmm maybe out of your rear end?

btw can u get your guild to stop haressing FC members with sends about ressing people..Mad yelled at me today for not stoping to ress sum albs when hibs were zerging gg..

H

Hatjitjai

cyas in a few weeks

u wont last a few weeks

I notice u like to refer a person in a guild as the whole guild and as u know.what u give is what u get. expect some trashing towards ur guild when im trashing

btw can u get your guild to stop haressing FC members with sends about ressing people..Mad yelled at me today for not stoping to ress sum albs when hibs were zerging gg.

My name isnt Mad,if u want to chase 1 green hib while a lot of Realmmates are dead,be my guest i dont have any problem with it. ( i wasnt there) yelling at ppl isnt excatly harressing,u yell all the time at everyone,and harresing FC memberS? since when did u count as more than 1?bout the not ressing...must be YOUR GUILDS no-ress list thingy/policy? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

btw forget my post, getting layed = kinda hard for someone with ur appearance

also dont make anymore post about going to uni,this is the second one ive seen from u.so u go to uni big deal,i finish in december. U just a little Fresh man that gets trown in to lockers and gets their head flushed in toilets like in most movies. Why are u making these threads anyway? U expect everyone to say goodbye to u,kiss u goodbye,say that they'll miss u? LOL it wont happen.no one will miss albion's biggest twat ever.
for example:
[23:45:01] @@[Party] Arty: "my favourite party is treniel in another group"
[20:48:54] @@[Guild] Nocturnal: "lol yay treniel going to fall off map .lets hope goa leave him there a month"
[16:53:03] @@[Guild] Savannah: "ffs i just left other cg cos treniel was in it"

those are all BF members u say? :

[16:44:11] @@Teleri sends, "u did fucking well, but treniel ran when he was in little probs"
[16:44:27] @@Teleri sends, "even casters have more balls than Treniel"

leave quietly to save urself some face.

O

old.Zoyster

Hahahahahahahah

Treniel takes a dissing :clap: :clap: :clap: :cool:

grr cant Zoyster just call himself Outlaw

PS I particularly like this bit

[16:53:03] @@[Guild] Savannah: "ffs i just left other cg cos treniel was in it"
:D

O

old.[BF]MaD

hib zerg ?

u ran after 1 GREEN luri to mill , which i saw u killed , and didnt even look back on achmed, and other ferus legionis members , i m sure they can back me up

i had to call a guildgrp that was at APK to come res the poor bastards , and i stood there alone on their bodies and did not see one hibby until my guildgrp was there so dont say there was a hib zerg on them

i soooooo wish i had those screens i took

S

Strondor_New

cya tren m8 (hehe he's ok most of the time and gives good banter) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread