Of snowy hills and Glacier Giants...

• Thread starter Roo Stercogburn
  • Start date
R

Roo Stercogburn

Rag tag bunch of Feds out in Odins last night with the following lineup:

2 Thanes, SM, SB, 2 healers, shammy, skald

(EDIT: LOL can't remember what last class in group was :D)
(EDIT AGAIN: AHA! Remembered... we had 2 healers :D)

Typical Fed optimised FOTM group. I was on as my rarely played shammy as we couldn't get one. (Tried Alb later but too many Hibs and Albs swarming the MMGH for us to get through).

Had some nice fights out in Odins against both Albs and Hibs. Lost some, won some.

The funniest one has got to be at the Glacier Giant though. I hid inside his foot (as you do) and got down to dotting and healing (as you do) until some nice Alb decided it was time to AE the GG (as they do). I could hardly cast for laughing. I think it was Erodifira's group, which had beaten us a little while before near the AMGO.

I could almost hear the GG saying "Toast Smash..."

D

DaggerElivager

lolol i bet that guy who cast aoe must have annoyed their grp :p

O

old.Morchaoron

its one of these things i dont understand, wtf cast AE near the glaciar giant >< ><

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
its one of these things i dont understand, wtf cast AE near the glaciar giant >< ><
Seen it happen alot of times.

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Fafnir
Seen it happen alot of times.

yeah but thats the stupid thing, whenever i see the GC the first thing i think about is to set the frost stallion on passive and not use ae mez ><

M

mrdee_new

Originally posted by DaggerElivager
lolol i bet that guy who cast aoe must have annoyed their grp :p

yes he did i was swearing like an essex girl at him irl for about 5 mins ><

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
yeah but thats the stupid thing, whenever i see the GC the first thing i think about is to set the frost stallion on passive and not use ae mez ><
:) I hid in the foot a few times, and about half of thoose times some hib/alb group runs in and starts to pbae, or just press F8 and starts to hit away, with me running off giggling like a girl. One time i got and alb thrown at me, missed thou, that dam heavy plate would have hurt me :D

L

lenore

Originally posted by mrdee_new
yes he did i was swearing like an essex girl at him irl for about 5 mins ><

nothing wrong with essex girls (well not all of them) :eek:

V

Vladamir

Hell no, maybe your extremely high standards are why you can't get a gf ;).

L

liste

just spam next target when you run by GG. 1/10 times you catch a solo something hiding there. teh win \o/

I

ixnay

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
Dont they all minge?

Tip: try lopping that e off the end or phrase like this - aren't they all mingers ? ;)

A

Ardrias_Mid

Ow... I'll blame my poor spelling and grammar on the fact that I'm not british then. :mad:

Oh and /cheer Ixnay, had some fun times in HW with you :)

I

ixnay

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
Ow... I'll blame my poor spelling and grammar on the fact that I'm not british then. :mad:

Oh and /cheer Ixnay, had some fun times in HW with you :)

Would like to explain what a Minge is, but might be a bit blue for these boards ;) and aye, they were some nights to remember :sex:

F

Frosen

The unfortunate ae'ing git was me :( (hides away in shame)

the funny side for me about it was that i was the last one standing (of albs) and did kill some of you, untill the big mean gaint decided it was enough, splash :D

i wont do it again i promise :p

Users who are viewing this thread