OF battleground

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Hey ho jeezus, popped in a quickie and noticed that OF is comming back :D :D
Any1 know when tis wonderful occasion is comming to EU servers ? and is
any1 planing of parking their tired old daoc butts there ? will it be crowded or
empty after 1-2 weeks ? Acually considering comming back for tis since
all_other_games_suck. :england:

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Neo said:
Hey ho jeezus, popped in a quickie and noticed that OF is comming back :D :D
Any1 know when tis wonderful occasion is comming to EU servers ? and is
any1 planing of parking their tired old daoc butts there ? will it be crowded or
empty after 1-2 weeks ? Acually considering comming back for tis since
all_other_games_suck. :england:

if you mean 45 - 49 BG then alot of people are going to roll there, i think it will last long

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Id say max 1 month, then its dead. Alot of stuff is imba in the bgs, and especially now that ppl wont get their 50 spell/style ect. It got nothing to do with old frontiers besides the look (ohh yeah wonderfull milegate camping for hours). Still nf ras/classes and so on.
Emain dosnt have room for a clustered server with this many on it. If they removed nf now old Emain would be zerged completely to death, witch is pure crap.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Not sure but I think its coming with the next expansion, with the new class and weapons:

mummya.jpg
http://www.whoodoo.org/albums/Whoodoos/mummya.jpg

PGA45_49full.jpg

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Wazkyr said:
Id say max 1 month, then its dead. Alot of stuff is imba in the bgs, and especially now that ppl wont get their 50 spell/style ect. It got nothing to do with old frontiers besides the look (ohh yeah wonderfull milegate camping for hours). Still nf ras/classes and so on.
Emain dosnt have room for a clustered server with this many on it. If they removed nf now old Emain would be zerged completely to death, witch is pure crap.

theres a lot of hype with this bg though, i reckon it will stay populated for a while, with being zergy (much like OF) at first, then willowing down to solos, duos and trios, rather than 8v8. probably become the new leirvik (eventually)

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Good chance for people to get close to RR5 which is nigh on impossible in NF without a good regular GG due to the predominance of high-RRs IMO.

I'm looking forward to it & I think a fair number of people will make permanent toons for it too.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Dhooom said:
If EA get their way that could be the shape of things to come...

DAoC: War of the realms, the Emain open championship 2006...

I like it...

dont give them any fking ideas here! its bad enough EA is taking over, dont make em redo this game to a bloody golf game :twak:

:)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
the new BG will lst a few weeks for the 8v8 crowd then they will go back to moaning about how good old emain was and how daoc sucks these days.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
the new BG will lst a few weeks for the 8v8 crowd then they will go back to moaning about how good old emain was and how daoc sucks these days.

Indeed. How I long for the good ole days when we couldn't pass the bottle neck at the milegates or, if we were lucky, we could then spend countelss hours roaming between milegates. God those were the days. I know, lets have a server without arties and anything to do with TOA whilst we are at it.

Dralven

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Indeed. How I long for the good ole days when we couldn't pass the bottle neck at the milegates or, if we were lucky, we could then spend countelss hours roaming between milegates. God those were the days. I know, lets have a server without arties and anything to do with TOA whilst we are at it.

Yes, let us have it :worthy:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
elbeek said:

i want DAoC back to the times where the epics were the best armor u could get :) no overcapping stats, capped resists, cast speed and RA'a and all that crap.

well, maybe RA's can stay..... :)

remember the times where mincers were more feared stealther then infils were

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom