Odin's, who killed it?:/

Morimdin

Banned
What happened to Odins Gate? where is all the solo stealthers and other soloers that went there before? emain is nothing but zerg and frustration, so why go there?:( come to odins and give me some whoopin'! i'm sick of fighting greycon mobs while waiting for something to happen:(

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
I would come but knowing I already had no chance vs Infis when we still had 3 str relics I cant convince myself to make the long walk.

Morimdin

Banned
good that i'm a unbuffed paladin with 2 str. relics then ;) might be there with my scout when i'm donne levelin' he's artis'

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
have been odin quite often whit my hunter last week.
its most time quiet, sometimes suddenly pop several groups from albs (stevehs 1fg) and 1-2 fg from hibs.

what i see still quite pathetic :D copple day ago went hmgo and there was 5-6 alb stealther camping, warned all mids who was odin and entering there (well, some tryed luck anyway).
after 1 hour check area, albs moved other place i think, in 10 min come /as mmge camped 1fg+ alb stealther.

sometimes when go suicide hpk and camp moment, solo hibs inc to odin, 3 hibs group, fg hibs.
hmm and jamiesmallicus been alott lately odin.

more see solo/duo/trio hibs what albs, albs usually run around whit 1fg+.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
something callled toa (or mythic fucks up) killed odins

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom