Odin's Gate RvR

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
nice to see Odin's Gate ain't a dead RvR Zone, was a really fun evening up there :)

Personal highlight was the fight between the fg Hibs and fg Albs (if you were there you know which one I mean) :clap:

Tho, did you see our healer at all ? Just wondering, got the impression the Group Stealth might be bugged.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Cylian you old git :)

Stop attacking my sorc, surely you understood first time i didnt want to kill you from the mezz hug then run. Heh, twas fun thou i must say. Mids took it a "little" over the top with the mass campage of amg thou when was only my 1fg later on :(

And dont attack me when i playing with the hibs :p was only 6 of us so we outnumbered as was and you pop on me (thanks on the health as ran off thou, i was nearly dead and the hib left me alone when you attacked me )

Some nice fights in odins last couple nights, some annoying people in odins too. And god damn it i hate guild groups that come ruining my messing about. but hey it all part the game and i just adapt. No point in whining <prods GG mids away from odins and points emain way>

Hope it continues, you will often see sheepie there solo unless forced to group up by constant gankage. Hope to see you soon :)

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
That guild group was us, running gimped (no skald) and we're still noobs with no ML's and only a few arti's.

We got our asses kicked by the hibs a few times and were really proud when we were able to return the favour at least once.

The 3-way fight at apk was great fun too.

Soothsayer

Fledgling Freddie
Was a good evening, especially its concluding fights at amg with our stealthed PBAOE group :)

/salute Steveh

Soothsayer

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
Agree.
It was a very nice evening in Odins eventho those hibs kicked our butts a few times :)
And the 3-way fight at apk made me giggle.

Keep up the good work :cheers:

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Good to see Odin's getting some life back in it again.

Now to get HW going too.

Borand

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Hope it continues, you will often see sheepie there solo unless forced to group up by constant gankage. Hope to see you soon :)

Wasn't during the evening, but thanks for coming back a few times solo around midday. Unlike some other albs, you didn't feel the need to bring 4 friends to fight a solo shamy so /salute to you for that :)

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Using durgi to hide a full FoTM group and camp amg was a bit below the belt;) Almost ran when I did a TS until the inf I was with noticed one of you had a shield, first thought was damn mid stealth zerg;)

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
civy said:
Using durgi to hide a full FoTM group and camp amg was a bit below the belt;) Almost ran when I did a TS until the inf I was with noticed one of you had a shield, first thought was damn mid stealth zerg;)

LOL :clap:

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian!

Glad I find you here tried looking for you in IRC ... thanks for those 2 fights we had in Uppland yesterday .. we (me and mincer friend) agreed after killing you first time that you were DAMN hard ... and you proved that by killing me in the second fight... respectfull /bow to you mate!

Soothsayer

Fledgling Freddie
We were hoping you would return for a third attempt Steveh but alas you gave in :(.

BoC really does even the odds considering aside Durgi, it was a fg of low realm rank players, we didn't even have MoC. Again, good evening all hope to see you again soon.

Soothsayer

Corran

Part of the furniture
Soothsayer said:
We were hoping you would return for a third attempt Steveh but alas you gave in :(.

BoC really does even the odds considering aside Durgi, it was a fg of low realm rank players, we didn't even have MoC. Again, good evening all hope to see you again soon.

Soothsayer

thing is wasnt just your 1fg, the 2nd time whilst you attacked the main crowd i went to the side to get some cc in and then i got steamrolled by 2fg coming over the hill. So ir really wasnt worth our time, cant mezz something you cant see, and cant survive 2fg adds when already got hassle of stealthed pbaoe.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Borand said:
Wasn't during the evening, but thanks for coming back a few times solo around midday. Unlike some other albs, you didn't feel the need to bring 4 friends to fight a solo shamy so /salute to you for that :)

heh, i was messing about tbh, if i played properly i could of killed you i think, but was lunch time so food and daoc = mess about :) Was funny fights, especially the 2nd one at the top of the hill where we were backwards and forwards on who was gonna win. Constantly changing who had upper hand :)

I got into trouble with my 2 guild mates you killed because i wouldnt group to kill you instead had a laugh with you but i had been outnumbered in emain so much just before i didnt want to do the same to you as i know how annoying it is to try go solo.

See you again soon no doubt :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom