Odin looked at the oldhunter and..

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
said you have served midgard well... Your bravery on the battlefield will not go unmarked... Here for Odin has decided that you shall live. Midgard needs you more then ever join up with skadi again and throw our enemies off our lands.. Your arrows will once again pierce through the heart of the enemy...

The words eqoed in his head as he suddenly awoke at the shore of aegir.. freezing of cold he suddenly heard the voice again: "Arise Hunter it is time for your comeback...

In other words Faravid is BACK.. old acc must have been deleted or something :clap:

Never quite liked Mattis (son of Faravid) as much as my first char so screw rr5l2 now lets see if i can get there again with my/old char... 3x rr5 hunter would feel silly but what to do when your inlove with your char.. moderna here i come!

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck :) don't see enough hunters about these days. Though I'll probably regret saying that ;)

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
moderna going worse then ever.. ld and wipeouts etc.. did 20-40 in 8hours with my first moderna pl char.. only at 34 now with faravid and im way past 8hours..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom