Odd game but fun

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
http://www.geocities.jp/lledoece/nanaca-crash.html

u have to hit him with your bike then control him by clicking at the right time;

when the aerial glows red its aerial up (u hit him upwards if u click) but u only have 3 of these 2 use
when the aerial glows blues its aerial down (u hit him down and forwards if u click) but this has to recharge due to how many times u spin after hitting the ground

u have to hit the people for boosts

wont tell u all but the green girl with glass stops u, avoid her.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
1600 and still going...

edit - 2177.38

PWNED.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
my max was 3,600 or something, id post a screenshot but dunno how to host. you can take my word for it tho :)

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Whoops just found out about the you got a number of specials that you can use along the way .. either nocking him up or down

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Darksword said:
wont tell u all but the green girl with glass stops u, avoid her.

That's like telling. "One of these here hookers has a STD, avoid her".

How the fook am i supposed to avoid someone when i can barely make out the scenery at 100m/second :eek7:

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
old.Tohtori said:

How the fook am i supposed to avoid someone when i can barely make out the scenery at 100m/second :eek7:

Just look at the arrows man :D

But ofc you can't react quick enough if the speed is too high, so it is smart to make sure the speed dont get to somewhere where you cannot react :D

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
old.Tohtori said:

the people have a certain colour border on the thign on the right hand side :) not too hard to avodi the green one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom