Odd Bugs

Y

Yoni

ever had this one before :

bug1.jpg

:uhoh: interesting trying to shoot poeple who look like that eh

J

Jupitus

Oooooo for the first time ever, my chat is immortalised on a screenie in a BW post!!!!

Thanks Y0ni!!!! :D

F

Faeldawn

New NC secret weapon, clones-with-no-torso..........nerf coming soon im sure ;)

M

mid_Efour

thats a very nice pic what GFX card is that and what res,texture detail etc? :)

B

Big-G-

lol ive seen just floating guns before, bet the bastards in question didnt log out and report, but just used this uber-stealth for a while :eek:

D

Deadmanwalking

You telling me you don't play with full gfx and all settings on max? :p

M

mid_Efour

me lol i hope you are joking i lose about 15fps in big battles on max settings, and im only on 40 most times anyway wont sacrifice playability for eyecandy !

I was refering to the colour it seems very (?)sharp, im guessing thats not a NVidia based GFX card? and im guessing its 1600x1400 rez?

D

Deadmanwalking

It looks very simlar to mine and mine is ful everything an 1600x1200 res. With 6x AA

Y

Yoni

Originally posted by mid_Efour
thats a very nice pic what GFX card is that and what res,texture detail etc? :)

Most of the detail is on iirc / res is 1024/768 - graphix card is hercules 9700 pro :cool:

Y

Yoni

Originally posted by Big-G-
lol ive seen just floating guns before, bet the bastards in question didnt log out and report, but just used this uber-stealth for a while :eek:

It wasnt just dexter it was everyone from all factions - I logged and I saw whole people again :p

S

Stonebits

Originally posted by Jupitus
Oooooo for the first time ever, my chat is immortalised on a screenie in a BW post!!!!

Lol me too..... thank god I wasnt saying anything stupid like I normally do.... :clap:

Now I understand what you were going on about last night.... :ROFLMAO:

G

Gekul

I had a bug the other night where I was watching the game through another player, like in-eye spectator mode. One second driving in a lightning, the next watching this person play. That was wierd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom