Oblivion patches!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Started playing Morrowind Oblivion, and I do love to explore the game, but find it quite boring that the monsters will be at the same level as myself! Heard there was a patch that removed this? Could someone please help me find it?=)

Regards, Chosen!

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Check the Oblivion forums for mods. If ya can't find make a thread like :

" What's the MUST have mods in oblivion? " and some helpful modders will give you good information. Hopefully.. or they say to use search xP

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Ahtlehson said:
Check the Oblivion forums for mods. If ya can't find make a thread like :

" What's the MUST have mods in oblivion? " and some helpful modders will give you good information. Hopefully.. or they say to use search xP
Thanks, but still cant seem to find it, noone knows where I can get a hold of it?

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
I downloaded the "most recommended mods" a couple of weeks ago and really started getting into Oblivion ... so many people claim it's the shit ... but I really can not see why that is. The characters look awful. The level scaling is horrible but when you take it out and get lost you end up getting 2 shotted by some very powerful dude. The story completely failed to grab me and ignoring the story (like most people adviced me... I mean it's a RPG in which you're better off ignoring the main story.. if I want to play a game iwth no story I'll play an MMO thank you) got me lost and killed very very quickly.

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
get oscuros oblivion overhaul 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom