News Oasis split!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
somethings have to end sometime. Made soem great albums and that's how i'll remember Oasis.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
you forgot to add 'again' on the end

i bet they'll be back before long

Marc

FH is my second home
Oasis were the band for my generation, akin to guns n roses in the late 80s. Its hard for some of you younger members to appreciate the mark they left when they burst on to the scene. They lost their way a little after the success of their first 2 albums, but I still have fond memories of them, especially the knebworth gig.

They played on the whole "lad and lasses" mentality of the mid 90s, when it was cool to get lashed up, take drugs, watch saturday footy on the dodgy swedish satellite channel and get into fights. But society moved on and Oasis didnt really change their image.

Many bands have tried to emulate them, but for me, they are the best british band since the halycon days of the stones, Pink Floyd, Iron Maiden etc. It seems that these days, a new "alternative" or "indie" band pops up on a weekly basis, but none have the longetivity that oasis have had.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Hopefully we will now get some decent solo stuff from Noel, who in my mind can do no wrong

Liam is a twat, but Noel knows exactlly what he wants and how to get it, he has a certian charm about him. Whenever you see or hear him in an interview, you get your money's worth everytime

Whereas Liam still thinks its cool to act like Kevin the teenager and call everyone a c**t, cock!!

I loved Oasis and have all the albums, i used to get all the singles too, because the early B-sides were better that the release, hence them releasing The Masterplan, a collection of singles that never where

Good luck to Noel (not that he needs it) and f**ck off Liam

megadave

I am a FH squatter
its okay i'm sure theres plenty of other Beatles tribute bands around

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Probably the most over rated and talentless group around tbh, apart from U2 and Coldplay

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Probably the most over rated and talentless group around tbh, apart from U2 and Coldplay

Heh rep for that, U2 are teh suck these days and Coldplay are for gayers.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
saw coldplay and oasis this summer and perfered coldplay tbh, oasis are great but ive seen them a few times and a lot of their stuff is getting quite tired now

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
What I find more amusing is the BBC quoting random twitter usernames for their story fucking losers.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Saw them at Bridlington Spa last Thursday, last gig they did I think. My brothers band was supporting them as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom