o_O

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
fisrt time in thid ive actually met some mids that dont add even a simple surrender and some stop we all back off etc etc

love those few solofights i get on my inf

/Amosh L23 inf (99% solo)

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
hello amosh Adeia here hope to see u around :), nice to see and inf that don't add, respect m8 :cheers:

and also /bow to donkeyz damn tough arms, we'll see how it ends up tho if i use hamster mode : )

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
hello amosh Adeia here hope to see u around :), nice to see and inf that don't add, respect m8 :cheers:

and also /bow to donkeyz damn tough arms, we'll see how it ends up tho if i use hamster mode : )
Hey Amosh nice duels ;)
Lovelyinfil .. some of my items ran out of Dur.. bye bye +stealth & +envenom (which is already low... 6+4 =D)

but nice duels tho ;)

And /wave Adeia =]

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
yeah many nice duels there tobad some ppl from all realm just came up and pwned all sitiing down etc etc was still nice tho

best part was when both me and lovely beckond a mid got /shrug back and whoops aemezz wtf ?? damn healer... ok we pwned both at same time :worthy: haha !!

hat of for that 1 cant remember name tho

and gotnl damn u hurt :( :twak:

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Gaino said:
yeah many nice duels there tobad some ppl from all realm just came up and pwned all sitiing down etc etc was still nice tho

best part was when both me and lovely beckond a mid got /shrug back and whoops aemezz wtf ?? damn healer... ok we pwned both at same time :worthy: haha !!

hat of for that 1 cant remember name tho

and gotnl damn u hurt :( :twak:
if you had more envenom you'd wtfpwn me just as much as Tightcut does =]
But hey!.. its just a game, and i dont care if i lose a fight :)
i picked on mercs just to find out how their dmg is.. well kind of the same (yes they we're buffed aswell =))
Just the DT's which makes the diffrence
But if i wanted to win.. PA.. run off. restealth PA .. etc etc.. ;] But that aint cool.

Oh and Tightcut, there are also people who will prolly confirm the fact that i duelled them.
smacked the crap out of them.. stopped fighting and /bow (yup something diffrent then /laugh spam) =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom