O very skillzor albiz ^_^

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Whajn

Camping mg rooms is pathetic. Camping those who camp mg rooms is unwise :<.

Nice way of mythic balancing the game, pressing the game towards squarebox camping with only 2 small entrances which are closed by default.

Then mythics lovebois and girls /victory and /laugh spam.

Well congrats ;)

Idiot noob paladin thinking he can strafe around and avoid styles, just need not to use stick or face, whoila. Mr. red dressed high rr gruppa pala, I know you're out there :p

Was a funny sight anyway.

/Whajn

swords

Can't get enough of FH
when they lose face...thats when you run thorugh them and sprint off :m00:

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm think you misunderstood :) I mean when he starts strafing around (guessing you're stuck on him) you just /face or not use any view enhancement commands, just look at him with the mouse I meant :x

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Topic ain't against albs specifically anyway, mids and hibs do the same utilising the oh-so-balanced-campathon mls.

Just that *1 specific group* is doing it over and over again ~_~.

Their call I guess, whine's good and I'll fuck off from the mg with my group from now on that's certain :>

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
Noone is forcing u to go into the mg
altho Forceful Zephyr does !!!

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
altho Forceful Zephyr does .....
Zephyr rocks..
QQ

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Fedaykin said:
ok a hib.... complaining about room camping...
funny, i thought warriors were a middie class

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
just to know
are u that kobold warrior ?
cause really
that zephyr of me , owned u bigtime ^^

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Lothandar said:
Whajn

If you go to the room of cause you're going to get owned...idiot

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
If you go to the room of cause you're going to get owned...idiot
some people dont have a choice in the matter /zephr :p

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
As you wrote it Loth, just leave them camping in some of the mg tower. They need the advance of MGs, wards etc :p

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
well 4 of us in emain yesterday..me ptora abelarus an calamore.we see fg mids coming..or was it more.
going room is best bet and its ur own problem that a fg mids cant kill us and that u die to 1/2 ur number :)

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
well 4 of us in emain yesterday..me ptora abelarus an calamore.we see fg mids coming..or was it more.
going room is best bet and its ur own problem that a fg mids cant kill us and that u die to 1/2 ur number :)
Doubt that Loth was talking about you. :)

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
Errrrrr...where am i QQ??...i'm having a great time watching clueless tanks trying to get to terms with grapple and bodygaurd while i pbaoe them to death...Mid tanks being the thickest dumbest of them all....

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Iorlas stop givin away info..... this is how every1 learns everything!! As jox said, that is valuable information, keep it or charge People for it ! And u Frostor!!!

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Lothandar said:
Whajn

Nice way of mythic balancing the game, pressing the game towards squarebox camping with only 2 small entrances which are closed by default.

Then mythics lovebois and girls /victory and /laugh spam.

Well congrats ;)

Idiot noob paladin thinking he can strafe around and avoid styles, just need not to use stick or face, whoila. Mr. red dressed high rr gruppa pala, I know you're out there :p

Was a funny sight anyway.

/Whajn

Camping MG rooms was a concept devised by the Hibs, works/worked pretty good for them, cant be arsed to RVR in Emain atm so I dont know if it still happens.

My Cabi loves camping those MG Room campers, a Matter cabalist was made for disposing of them.

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:

/medal ?

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
afaik this topic is about outlaws tip-top grp camping with 6 wards up as rr11 against fg or max 2fg (which they could kill under normal circuimstances tbh), Could understand it if you do it against alb emain cg or mid "lets rejoice and kill alb zerg" but its kinda pathetic that your grp Grego can be encountered at mpk or in one of the mg rooms. but ppl going there to feed them some rps are not smarter either... so generaly this camping sux, doesnt matter who does it rly. One little advice, if you see rr4 ppl, FOR GOD SAKES dont camp room for 10min, mezz them and maybe kill, found it funny that rr8+ ppl ml10 toa equiped are not coming out to kill us rr4 ml2 no artifacts at all ppl who got ld, we got another fg mids coming to the mg while you were wasting time and you got wiped :x oh well maybe rr dont mean anything after all.

And grapple is fun yea, till you get grappled-AE stuned-pbaed to hell in your tight box :> (saw that when you wiped us at mpk, you did fine so cant understand why to camp still, but the way you got wiped was a laugh :p)

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
gifv NF so we dont have to see more MG-camping whine.. but then again, there will be something else to camp instead :m00:

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
afaik this topic is about outlaws tip-top grp camping with 6 wards up as rr11 against fg or max 2fg (which they could kill under normal circuimstances tbh), etc etc

If only u know how much fun us vs Mid Zerg is :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom