nyone got a north gate key?

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
for ML2.5? just wanna get this step done so i can claim ML2 on shade and get on with the rest of the MLs

nimronn

Loyal Freddie
ye i have a key and i need the chess step too

i tried to get there with a few peeps but we got some purp mob on our ass and he killed us.

seems u need a FG to get there cos of the wondering agro.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
nimronn said:
ye i have a key and i need the chess step too

i tried to get there with a few peeps but we got some purp mob on our ass and he killed us.

seems u need a FG to get there cos of the wondering agro.

Nope. I have gonne there with many toons without getting any agro. Mobs move anti-clockwise and you can follow them easily without problems. If you want to move clockwise, make sure you stand on the side when they pass (and make sure you got the space to do it :) )

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
Nope. I have gonne there with many toons without getting any agro. Mobs move anti-clockwise and you can follow them easily without problems. If you want to move clockwise, make sure you stand on the side when they pass (and make sure you got the space to do it :) )

You will still face four yellow con crocs at the door to the chess room tho, but moving anti-clockwise is the best way to avoid the purple con and his guards.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Tears said:
You will still face four yellow con crocs at the door to the chess room tho, but moving anti-clockwise is the best way to avoid the purple con and his guards.

Yeah, true about them ones, I was talking about the ones on the way.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
managed to get myself a key the other night and do it solo, thanks for gettin bk to me though.

stealth pretty much nullifies agro probs :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom