Nwn Stole My Life!!!

W

WPKenny

Gah! Just installed this game and was playing it until 3am.

"3am you say? That's nothing".

It's when you get up at 5:50am every day. So in total I was up for roughly 22 hours and then got up the next day having only had 2.5 hours sleep. :(

The dialogue stuff is pretty boring but the hack n slash is nice and simply yet not too repetative. I just need to remember to keep saving.

I'm level 3 or something now. A dwarf fighter by the name of Nareik. I got special skills and go around kicking arse with my two bladed sword. :) I'm most of the way through clearing out that rowdy prison and it's rather fun. heh.

That Tommi (whatever his name is) is a diamond geezer. I take it a little slower when oing up to crates and stuff and doors and he'll push me out of the way and unlock doors and boxes and untrap things.

Anyone found that chess board looking thing. Heh. I wanted him to unlock a crate but he was far too busy running around un-trapping the entire chess board. lol!

Then I made quite a funny error. I right clicked a character by mistake and didn't move my mouse far enough off to cancel the wheel. Instead I clicked "fight". DOH!!! So I smacked the crap out of the guy in front of me (this was in that safe zone with the Amadula princess paladin woman or something). Tommi thought this was a great laugh and decided to go around the entire room and slaughter each and every individual. Now this was very amusing to watch and I didn't do much to stop him. So I earnt myself about 10 points towards Evil. heh.

Never mind, my Char is Chaotic Neutral anyway so I get away with these things every now and again. heh.

Damn this game is good...Damini's wetting herself over it too. heh.

S

Sar

Shame on you, teasing us with your tales of NWN.

FOR SHAME YOUNG KENNETH!!

:(

N

Nightchill

gah, well, I'll apologise now. I was actually hoping it'd be released on the 28th :p coz I'm here in Italy til the 25th and didn't want the EU populace to get it before me..

ah well, guess i'll just have to play for 48 hours non stop to catch up :D

S

ShockingAlberto

I think they're releasing a Linux version of NWN(I kid you not), so maybe i'll give it a shot. What's it like??

S

Sar

Apparantly it's fantastic.

Prolly won't get it meself until 3rd of July or somesuch, depends on how much is left on my nearly maxed out credit card :)

X

Xtro

Sar do you still play DAOC on midgard pryd m8?

if so you'll know the guild Head Hunters no doubt (of which Im a member - I dont play daoc anymore (on the shadowbane beta ;)) but we are going to play NWN. When you get it and you want a bash let us know m8 :) Cant wait, it looks great.

S

Sar

Nah m8, stopped playing DAoC about a month or so ago. And yeah, I know of HH :)

Played some of the Shadowbane beta myself, and tbh it's a bit shit :/

More time for NWN then \o/ :D

S

ShockingAlberto

Is there a subscription to play nwn, or is it server based like quake? And how much is it orientated to sp/mp? I don't play enough SP :((I was playing rtcw steadily till i came accross the norway map with all the creatures - lame.)

Either way, i need a job :(

S

Sar

No, no subs. The way I understand that it's run is that you (or presumably a GSP) can run a server with a world on it, and up to 60 people can play on it.

Bit like Quake except the world is bigger and more involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom