@Nuxto

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
tbh.. i didnt even know what the heck u were in that freaking wolf form. And why not :p ? 10 min timer of ST > IP/Purge

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
A Thane normally got about 2300-2450 hp, low ws and no good chestpiece with HoT proc, or any good way of regaing hp like all other hybrids could do(and heroes), except for the Champion, that class is as bad off as the Thane... well almost, no Thane could go for a hot proc chest, a Champ could, oh and champs regain hp by debuffing enemies to lvl35 or so(meaning, a mend buff/pot +greater heal mythirian heal quite nice vs something that hit very sledom, and quite weak, and that after debuffs also have a hard time penetrating enemy defence)), nor the Heroes 3200-3400 hp (+moose+ip1 or 2 on top of that, how much hp is that, 5-7k).

Thus ofc a Thane should use ST. :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I want ST :(

Nice big flashy good RA for teh win! More fun then boring old IP.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
A Thane normally got about 2300-2450 hp, low ws and no good chestpiece with HoT proc, or any good way of regaing hp like all other hybrids could do(and heroes), except for the Champion, that class is as bad off as the Thane... well almost, no Thane could go for a hot proc chest, a Champ could, oh and champs regain hp by debuffing enemies to lvl35 or so(meaning, a mend buff/pot +greater heal mythirian heal quite nice vs something that hit very sledom, and quite weak, and that after debuffs also have a hard time penetrating enemy defence)), nor the Heroes 3200-3400 hp (+moose+ip1 or 2 on top of that, how much hp is that, 5-7k).

I imagine that rr10 against rr6 ain't nuff then.
Ok! :p

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
come on... i am half caster specced ... with 2328 hp and 1504 ws and no ml line to speak of !

aika

Part of the furniture

champions need more love!

give second DD! or a castable one :)

br1te

Loyal Freddie
Was the use of one ability, on a class that isnt a yber 1v1 class really worth a thread?

Could name plenty of people who dump ALL abilitys in almost every fight in an attempt to win

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Frankly I feel guilty or like it wasn't 'really a win' if I have to use IP/Warguard against someone else in a 1 on 1 unless it was a spellcaster or fellow heavy tank.

Problem is that kind of thinking gets you killed, I've lost many many fights through being to frugal with timers, waiting till the last moment or trying to get the last hit in without.

And chances are the person you just lost to may well of used everything they got without you knowing unless it's a very flashy timer like ST.

End of the day, everyone has access to something really nice in their RA options and everyone has access to master levels. It's great to win with minimal force but some classes are simply perfect for killing others regardless of RR, whilst I like to only use timers against the strongest of enemies i'd much rather know I killed someone who threw everything they had at me then someone who held back because they were trying to be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom