Nutters. On a motorway. Thats busy. In fast cars.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
pity the film doesn't include control being lost, the back of a lorry being impacted and the pinning of the driver's scrot to the chassis by a shard of red hot metal :/

TdC doesn't like lunatics tbh.

TdC

just so you know..................................................I don't know who dale winton is! I chose the pic as an avatar because of the expression on his face :)

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Add this to your sig to be cool :cool:
"Every time you're at the checkout and you hear the beep, think of the fun you could be having on Supermarket Sweep!" - Dale Winton

The low resolution on that video makes it look more dangerous than it is. The driver can see alot further and time his manuvers, which look like jerk reactions on the vid. I should start driving fast again, now that I stay below 80mph, I keep on falling asleep at the wheel. It's not funny to wake up to a bumping noise, then seeing a vehicle beside you and quickly pulling back into lane before you realise where you are :x

Gray

FH is my second home
Swear this was posted not so long ago, cant remember if it was on here tho ;s... But ya... the guy/s seem pretty close when theyre undertaking to other vehicles, specially at that speed.

Dr_Weasel

One of Freddy's beloved
Damn the police and their instance on chasing people!!!

Although that was indeed reckless the guy pretty much got owned by the dude in the car infront and that was what, a honda or something??? Jesus, why wont these fucking chavs realise their Clios are fucking shite.... Get a decent car that can handle doing excess speeds and at least have a realistic chance of stopping should you need to hit the brakes. Idiots!

TdC

well, the front car does indeed pull away with authority at times :) still, I don't understand why these idiots can't go play on a circuit or disused runway or whatnot.
iirc there's a town here in holland with the record for boy-racers duking it out in the streets. the local council, in a rare constructive move, got the racing ring-leaders together and gave them access to an abandoned airfield to play in and I believe it's a huge success.

ofc, it's not "fun" if you're not putting other people's lives at stake now is it?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Seen it before. The blue car is an Audi RS4, which is one seriously quick motor, I think the one doing the filming is a BMW M3, so these two are hardly chavs; insane irresponsibility isn't only the preserve of the underclass (although I bet it was fun :))

I think it's Germany, so who knows maybethey weren't even breaking the speed limit! (even if they were breaking countless dangerous driving laws).

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Big G said:
Filmed from an RS4 or RS6 I believe.

I went in an RS6 once. My mates dad got one of the first ones in this country, cost him about 50 grand I think.

Aaaanyways, my mate came round in it and offered to take me around the block. Now I have driven and been in alot of fast cars but never in my life have I felt anything like the RS6. The first turbo kicks in and chucks you back in the seat, you are there thinking "jesus thats fast" then the second turbo kicks in!!

I felt dizzy and sick when the ride was finished, it is my all time goal to get one now.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You can hear the turbo gear switches or somewhat, so these ain't normal wheels in my opinion. That given, it was rather careful driving. You could hear how carefully, even if dangerously, they were driving.

Not saying i would do it, but with the right wheels i would :p

Chilly

Balls of steel
fucking wankers, hope they die horribly in an accident involving just themselves, drivers like that make motorays hell for the rest of us.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Chilly said:
fucking wankers, hope they die horribly in an accident involving just themselves, drivers like that make motorays hell for the rest of us.

Really? Be honest, how often do you actually see that kind of driving on the motorway? The people who really make motorways hell for the rest of us are the tossers doing 69 mph in the outside lane, the "two-abreast for 20 miles" truckers, the people who speed up and undertake you in the middle lane when there's clearly nowhere for them to go, the people who have no idea how to anticipate when overtaking, etc. etc. In the scheme of things nutter boy racers are pretty few and far between.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
guess people were bound to copy the peeps who did getaway in stockholme ( one of the drivers even diead in the first one) and ghost rider

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The most dangerous people on the motorways are:

Tailgaters
Tired drivers

And I think you may find that those are statisically the most dangerous as well.

Trem

....and Manc cameramen.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Sorry, but I found that video a real thrill to watch; dangerous or not.

Trem

It was fucking great!

Using one of my all time fav cars, what more could I ask for.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
The two cars are Russian police undercover cars, an MTM modified RS4 pushing out 600bhp plus and the film car which I think is a modified BMW M5. Considering it's a police training exercise I don't think they are ***** who deserve to die out of interest.

Like how no one else has noticed the M5 only gets dumped because the driver has stopped accelerating. Not notice the lack of deep sexy growl?

TdC

I knew I had to be watchful of russian cops. Now I know why :/

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
A few people on another forum had hear it was the case. If you look, you can see the Russian letters on the road signs above, and they do seem some pretty skilled drivers. A friend of mine is in the police force (believe it or not hehehehe) and was telling me about the pursuit driving courses our forces have. They sound pretty similar to what the two cars in the video are doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom