Number 50

N

Neural Network

This is my 50’Th post on the forums, and I would like to make it a bit longer than normally and tell about my experiences around here the last 6 months.
As I have told before, I have been working the last autumn and spend many (too many) hours browsing on BarrysWorld. I would like to mention some of the more interesting posts I’ve seen.
In no particularly order:

“A troll in Albion”, all episodes. Scary stuff. But thumps up for Brannor for being cool. :great:

Tohtori's raids on the VN boards. Truly amazing how serious the Americans can bitch about nothing at all.

Cowled asking about a single player RPG. Someone suggested Planescape: Torment and I remembered having that game lying somewhere. Now why haven’t I played that before? Great game.

Ebeneezer leaving Mid/Excal. The drama level here is more than any ordinary sit-com.

Mid/Excal morning relic raid. This brought a lot of ethical and philosophical discussions. Far more than average when these things occur. Also why did they only take 2 out of 3 relics?

And special thanks goes to:
Sigurd and Karam. Your names will always be remembered. Good to se that Karam is back.
All the Forumites and the insane Off-Topic forum.
[EDIT: Oh, and I forgot: SoulFly for "inventing" the word "mopron". ;) ]

And of course the moderators:
Brinx the Sharp.
Damini the Girl.
Danskmacabre the Efficient.
Lonewolf the MIA.
And Tilda the Newbie.
For doing their job, and making these forums the greatest of them all. :clap:

U

Urme the Legend

Originally posted by Neural Network
Mid/Excal morning relic raid. This brought a lot of ethical and philosophical discussions. Far more than average when these things occur. Also why did they only take 2 out of 3 relics?

Well first we f*cked up.. and it was alot hibs at the relic room. But it turned out to be a great tactical movement. Because if we would have gotten Albs relic too. They would have taking it back by now. Since we don't have Albs relic atm.. we don't have to worry about them stealing our relics :p

But that is history now... so please don't turn this thread into a flame thread now :p

I

inuyasha

LOL!

Well gratz on 50 =)

Even if its posts :DD

Still a way to "talks to much" but you'll get there :D

D

Damini

Originally posted by Neural Network

And of course the moderators:
Brinx the Sharp.

Damini the Girl.

Danskmacabre the Efficient.
Lonewolf the MIA.
And Tilda the Newbie.
For doing their job, and making these forums the greatest of them all. :clap:

My adjective is the fact that I have tits?

Bah.

B

Blood

dunno.. got any photos so we can judge for usself?

N

Neural Network

Don’t worry Damini I like girls. Actually some of them I love. No kidding. :wub:

D

Damini

Originally posted by old.Blood|Prydwen
dunno.. got any photos so we can judge for usself?

Heh, no. No and no.

I made WPKenny delete them ;) :eek7:

T

Tilda

who is WPKenny?

says that on your so called web cam thing but youve sat there all day, im sure you need to wee and eat now.

Tilda

D

Damini

WPKenny is my other half. He's a Barrysworlder too, but he lurks in the general forums and in the hardwear forums mostly. He used to play DAoC too, we were both in from beta, and we had our own little Barrysworld guild. I used to run around in a spiderman outfit, and he'd spend his entire life resurrecting me and telling me why I shouldn't headbutt purple things.

And WPKenny tried to talk me into working his webcam this morning because he wanted to laugh at how hungover I was, and all I managed to do was upload one picture by accident then I had to go lie down (how feeble am I?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom