NTL at it again

S

Sharma

This time its all over, my 600k braodband is acting like a 14.4k connection.

Just this morning has my packetloss meter never gone off red, web pages have been slow to load and irc is like almost 45 secs behind everyone else, ffs at NTL, really sort your service out or this problem will be emailed to every single new paper/TV show/radio show i can get the fucking e-mail for.

S

Sharma

[02:52:59] <shorti> [Sharma PING reply]: 7secs
[02:53:32] <Frank-> [03:50] [Sharma PING reply]: 9secs
[02:54:06] <Gombur> [03:49:03] [Sharma PING reply]: 12secs
[02:55:47] <Freppe> [03:50] [Sharma PING reply]: 9secs

please note i WILL be making logs of these, these all shall be bundled into one large pakage sent to a LOT of people, if you cut off my connection i always have my dads AOL connection to fall back on, so if you dont sort it you can expect a LOT of bad publicity

D

Driwen

so you complain at ntl on this board? Or this is asking other people to report the problem to ntl aswell???

H

hiban

Hmmm... seems like ppl are having the same prob as i have, at the same time as me... maybe it aint my ISP?... keep me updated on this please :)

O

old.Xanthian

Get used to it, im on 1mb cable and for the past 2 months ive been getting 3kbps MAX download speed.
I've rang them up 8 times! and each time they gave me a different excuse.
What the problem is, is that they have over subscribed the routers in your area, more ppl = slower speeds.
Ring them up demand they review them and move you to a less populated router.

I've finally got mine sorted and im on a brand new router, getting very silly download speeds :D
NTL wont refund my connection charge as from their end the connection was fine. Wankers.

Y

Yuffy

ntl have no customer support, or very little, all the other services they supply are very poor so dont waste the time, either hold it out or change isps.

V

Vorcyn

Been on ntl for quite a while, first on the 512 / 600k, and then onto the 1024 service when the price was lowered. Had absolutely no problems except for a dodgy connection outside my house which was fixed the next day.

So all those saying, find a new isp etc, because of all the troubles you have had, maybe you arent trying hard enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom