NS Realm Ability Advice

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Im currently RR3L9 have purge, Aug con 3, AP1, Aug dex 2, MOP 1 and Duelest reflex 1.

Looking at the NS realm abilities i know they will all change when we get NF but was wondering what is a worthwhile RA to get is viper and good or would it pay me to put next points in Aug quick to get dodger / master of stealth..

any advice or tips from other fellow NS's would be helpful

thx folks

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
well, most of the ra's are just fluff but the ones that really make a difference are:

purge
ap2/3
see hidden

then these are ra's that give your char a small boost each level:

mopain
dualist reflexes
wild arcania (crit on debuff poison = win)

and viper is kinda funny to have but i wouldnt recommend it, too expensive at low RR, ask slytale for details on that RA tho, he knows much more about it than me :p

Nemue

Fledgling Freddie
Miss said:

see hidden is actually quite nice to have, gives some free RP's at times, aswell as some indication of where not to go sometimes.

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
do u not just get sh abilities of artis now anyway?

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
ah cool i had always thought they were similar cheers lek :D

lekkus

Fledgling Freddie
oblimov said:
ah cool i had always thought they were similar cheers lek :D
See Hidden:Automatically detect stealthed characters that don't have the "Detect Hidden" ability: Scouts, Hunters, Rangers, and Minstrels. (passive)

Stealth Lore: Target has a greater chance of uncovering stealthed opponents. If the target has the Stealth skill, their ability to use stealth is greater as well. (Timer: 30, 60, and 90 seconds).

Similar but not the same :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
yeah i got SH a couple days ago because i got so frustrated that after every kill i do in emain there's a horde of scouts/mincers eager to send me back to DL

so i tried it out and it's actually very nice, it's really funny to see those guys that only play to leech follow people around :) and getting a kill without being zerged right after is a very nice change aswell :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom