ns duo ...

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie
well like there arent enough ns's .. sb's .. infils in thid there is a ns duo..
named Dirtyshade and shazshade both luri .. and i gotta say there oki fighters tho they havent beaten me 1vs1 and they think there all so mighty ...

so there i was helping a bard and bainshee who where getting attacked by a keep guard and the bard tryed mezzing and so aoe mezzed me 2 but didnt kill me and then what do u know they finaly get the chance to pa me without failing .... and even dare to /dismis me after fight and it took em like what ???
1min to kill 1 alb while they both perfectly got backstab and pa ... real skill guys :twak: :wanker:

Skidlee

Fledgling Freddie
Well I have to confess I didnt think you were killing them but you were hitting shaz so I came to kill you, even if she did start it. :fluffle:

Ok now lets get to the point you are fully SC'd arms with god knows how much hp, you are crush and have a 6sec stun after which you get out your polearm and to be frank hurt crush weak hib leather waring shades thats your strength. There is no way we can solo you and you are insane to think we can but you spam us with emotes so we are going to dislike you. :p

Anyways if you cant beat em get someone else and do the job properly. I would kite you to death but you disappeared after I BS you on MB and off hand didnt land to poison 3 BS and you would be easy meat. :twak:

Sooooo have fun and dont expect us to suicide on you, you crazy mad fool :p

Dirtyshade lvl24 Shade
Dirtyshroomz

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Skidlee said:
Well I have to confess I didnt think you were killing them but you were hitting shaz so I came to kill you, even if she did start it. :fluffle:

Ok now lets get to the point you are fully SC'd arms with god knows how much hp, you are crush and have a 6sec stun after which you get out your polearm and to be frank hurt crush weak hib leather waring shades thats your strength. There is no way we can solo you and you are insane to think we can but you spam us with emotes so we are going to dislike you. :p

Anyways if you cant beat em get someone else and do the job properly. I would kite you to death but you disappeared after I BS you on MB and off hand didnt land to poison 3 BS and you would be easy meat. :twak:

Sooooo have fun and dont expect us to suicide on you, you crazy mad fool

Dirtyshade lvl24 Shade
Dirtyshroomz

Right-royally owned imo :)

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Everyone who kills Alliandro is lame :(

gotta agree with u dori :p

and dirtyshade.. i dont have that much hp .. only 888buffed which is quiet low for an arms imo i hear about hero's having 900-1000hp in thid :/

and about the emoting i only did it cuz one of u attacked me and i won fight was left with 10%hp or so .. so i did /bow and there was the other to kill me ... and i had a few beers so was getting pissed off ..

Skidlee

Fledgling Freddie
Heheh I understand your frustration but you stopped fighting danced with her before killing her, I would have still killed you but more than deserved it this time :p

I am just as guilty as you when it comes to ending fights in a disrespectful way. I like getting people to 10% then add poison to watch em die without hitting. :)

Edit: You have 888hp and about 400AF.. we have 758hp and 270AF.. and ALOT less WS.. spot the difference :p

Dirtyshade lvl24 Shade
Dirtyshroomz lvl24 Animist

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Skidlee said:
You have 888hp and about 400AF.. we have 758hp and 270AF.. and ALOT less WS.. spot the difference :p

Nothing that str debuff, disease and weaponskill debuff can't solve ?

Skidlee

Fledgling Freddie
Lo Clae :)

All of that does nothing to his AF.. even with WS/con debuff he still hits for 60-100 one handed.. then he stuns you for 6 secs, and hits for what? 200+? each swing of his polearm (I didnt give him a chance to fight/stun me) but you know shaz she like to rush in head first and I have to save her :)

while we hit him for 30-40 plus 26 tick posion.. you should know from you inf full tanks arent very easy, dont have the tools in thid to kill :)

Dirtyshade lvl24 Shade
Dirtyshrooms lvl24 Animist

You might remember us as Cleancut and Shazzy the inf you grouped with.

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
ofcourse I remember you guys :fluffle:,

and yeah going head on with an armsman as a stealther can hurt :p but it's not impossible and like you said you can always kite them :)

shazzne

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh I kept seeing you running about and knew you were gonna be hard to take down, so, as I haven't had my NS very long I thought i would give you a go, or two or three:) I have to say I came pretty dam close on mid bridge tho. But the female in me just charges in without thinking quite often and fair play you handed me my ass a few times there :)

That said when I get spammed I kinda see red, cause I don't do that to anyone (except hug,kiss) unless they are rude enough to do it to me first and then I get mad, get even, I can't help it. Poor dirty has been killed many times trying to get me out the shit I get myself into lol. Anyway I did think you were attacking the hibs inside CK when we both attacked you in there, it was not a premeditated thing I think dirty sin me go hit u and thought omg here she goes again I better go save her lol

So let the whine go, no ones out to get you, and shit like that happens to me time and time again but I neva come here whine about it, coz thats just the game how it goes. Im sure if I see you Ill try my luck again and yr COMPLETELY own me again so take comfort in that ;)

O and Hi Clae ;)

Shazshade Lev24 NS
Shazzzi Lev24 Animist
Hobneve Lev24 Valewalker

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
I always get jumped 3v1 by those pesky nightshades, even with a bard nearby to heal/mez etc, makes being buffed a requirement to have a chance. They haven't annoyed me so much that I've bothered to log on BB to get revenge though, I don't like the idea of winning a fight only because I had buffs. It feels a lot better to kill 1 or 2 buffed opponents when I'm completely unbuffed. ;D

Uks / Lundamyr / Kadelin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom