NP sux!

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Nemesis Warlock
Well see what the future brings....

a sig less than 50 times the size of your reply

hrm the Flimgoblin has escaped his cage.

G

Goku TheWarrior

hehe, i look forward to seeing u all in emain :)

M

mojomoo

Ive grouped with a few, outside of the exp zerg, they seem nice ppl to me, I just hope that they dont rvr like they exp........................

N

Novamir

well ofc the thread was a joke :wall:

NP is dinging 50 now can't wait for the alb/mid moan on pryd rvr boards as they hit emain!

O

old.Pyrotechnix

Heh, What Nova means is that NP haven't really done much for quite a while so he thought he'd start a thread to remind you all that they are still about ;)

Moan about NP in Emain? Nah, looking forwards to a good fight. Although, don't forget that if you win it's because we are 'getting bored', 'sleeping' and/or 'taking a break' ;)

Regards,

Pyro

N

Neural Network

Solo levelling around Innis Carthaig I have seen the mercenary army known as Nolby Pride running by in large numbers to power level in Sheeroe Hills. An impressing sight indeed. Hib/Pryd will have less trouble in RvR when these guys have hit the magical 50. I have also grouped with some of them and can't say anything bad against them. At least not something I couldn't say against anybody I have grouped with.

Also it's very fun to see the death spam from 20+ members of NB coming in faster than I can kill a blue con mob.

Give them hell Nolby Pride

[EDIT]: Typos

J

j000 d000d

We got our first "real" lvl 50 NP yesterday :)

Well done Xanatea :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom