NP Movie #2

K

kr0n

Bleed 2

This is a collection from last nights (fridays) fights.

(Hint: Check the first fight in Odins, see the moose running in the back with tanks on him? thats meh. :))

PS. It will be moved to another server, this is a temporary server.
PPS. Let me know about the download speeds you get.

S

Sarnat

25-30k on my 100Mbit =P

Takes 45 mins at that speed!

S

SFXman

~30k/s on my 512 cable... half what it could be o_O
kr0n, I wonder if that server is just being raped by loads of people or is it always like that.

EDIT: 0-15k/s :eek7:

S

skerit XP

17kilobyte/s

I got ADSL 3.3mb/S (they did some work here, it goes 3 times as faster, but my modem was killed under it, I believe...)

A

Apathy

Well, that was worth a 65mb download.

~rolls eyes~

a.

S

Sarnat

I wish mids could play like that ;(

Tho we don't have healers who can neglect their 3rd line and only concentrate on healing like Drood did in that video. Nor do we have a mage who can nuke and pbae as well as a chanter ;(

But still, most mids should watch that video and learn from it.

O

old.Xarr

got 100ish kb/s on my 100mbit uni line...

cool enough video of rvr combat

P

[PS]Riddler

I do stand back and heal, but then i get about 5 tanks onto me. VERY nice video, keep up the good work NP! Hopefully one day the mids can figure out how to play like that :D and nurf the new pbaoe effect ;)

S

speshneeds

Originally posted by Kedela
Hopefully one day the mids can figure out how to play like that :D

heh, np on mid/excali do :)

D

dracus

105K/sec on a 2mbit line...and nice movie :)

/Dracus

M

mid_Efour

Originally posted by Sarnat
I wish mids could play like that ;(

Tho we don't have healers who can neglect their 3rd line and only concentrate on healing like Drood did in that video. .

sorry but we should do. and its cos people keep rolling duo/tri spec healers is why we suck so much.

we need old school pac 48 and dare i say mend 50 healers and then some brains playing them with some brains guarding them.
mids should be unkillable with 2 types of insta CC

u dont have to be a jack of all trades you know if u roll a bard people dont expect u to heal in rvr...
people just got to learn 2 types of healers, and give them credit for the job they do not flame them all the way to 50!

K

kain_pravus

A full mend healer is a rare thing... It's on my to do list.

J

Jiggs

thats much better quality than the first one

i don't see your enemy playing that well tho

see one good merc player in that whole thing

E

Elixir

anyone got a link to the first one that works? :D

A

Akuma-San

~40kb/s on 512 cable

Wish albs used pbaoe more so i could run for cover innit when being assaulted by enemy tanks :(

A

Arnor

<hands over a handy piece of advice>

keel druid&bard first, you'd be SURPRISED how fast they drop without em, oh and when you see this like mini-nuke-explosion, go away :p

pb aint a problem if you got half-decent players

edit: cool vid btw :)
Just annoyed the hell out of me that NOONE was seriously engaged in keeling drood.

J

j000 d000d

Originally posted by Arnor2

Just annoyed the hell out of me that NOONE was seriously engaged in keeling drood.

Prydwen. :)

K

klavrynd

yay! i'm in that movie!!!

keel druid&bard first, you'd be SURPRISED how fast they drop without em, oh and when you see this like mini-nuke-explosion, go away

sounds easier then it is...

go for bard , drood will heal and you'll be nooked by chanters to smithereens
go for drood, bard mezzed and you'll be nooked by chanters to smithereens
go for chanters and you'll get mezzed, chanters get healed and you'll be nooked by chanters to smithereens
lets not forget the 6s pbt warden ...

P

- Pathfinder -

You usually do get people who go for the healer ;) Though if i were to make a RvR movie, I'd probably pick the few fights were noone intereferes with me :p Or possibly aggro 3 tanks just so I could shine with a few RAs oO

O

old.Xarr

a couple of zerkers that know their stuff will down a druid in a few swings. bard healing or now bard healing. frenzy is teh nasty.

O

Oldbone O

Aint easy to kill hibs, group purge, bard uber resists uber group ra, makes it very hard to kill'em

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom