Now this is something you don't see everyday...

O

osy

<Knights of Pendragon>

Possibly one of the best alb rvr group I have ever seen. Using /assist properly, quickly identifying enemy support, VERY good team-playing.

Hats off to you guys. :great:

Z

zlair

damn it...

i thought the topic was about rangers and NSs in Odins soloing...

now THAT is something u dont see everyday!

G

greenfingers

how hard is it to /macro assist /assist MA ??

I mean, all U have to do is tell the grp that xxxx is MA, who drives, who heals, guard, intercept etc.
Then U need 1 buffbot for grp, Cleric and Friar in grp for Über resist's...
MA target's Healer/Shaman/Bard/Warden while sorcie is mezzing...
MA runs sticks, rest of grp stick off, and assist MA, target enemy will go down within 2 secs...
MA target's second healer class, runs sticks, rest DD's shoot, slam gank etc etc...

Sorc remezz purgers...

how hard is that?

B

Belomar

Originally posted by greenfingers

I mean, all U have to do is tell the grp that xxxx is MA, who drives, who heals, guard, intercept etc.
MA runs sticks, rest of grp stick off, and assist MA, target enemy will go down within 2 secs...
MA target's second healer class, runs sticks, rest DD's shoot, slam gank etc etc...

Sorc remezz purgers...

how hard is that?
Ahh, I see that you know it all, Greenfingers. So you want to establish first-hand who does the healing? You want a friar in group for nearly useless resists (note that I am not flaming friars here)? You want to target the Warden as opposed to mezzing him and letting his pbt be down? And the sorcerer should remezz purgers?

Okay.

Lots of big words in there. However, this post was about praise for Knights of Pendragon, not your own personal forum for self-gratification.

D

dimerian

For once guys,dont start any kind of flaming

B

bob007

Originally posted by old.Osy
<Knights of Pendragon>

Possibly one of the best alb rvr group I have ever seen. Using /assist properly, quickly identifying enemy support, VERY good team-playing.

Hats off to you guys. :great:

Thank you.

I'd doubt we're close to the best atm. But we try and its always fun :)

G

gunner440

wooooooo i bet enjoy was one of the clerics? :D

and @ greenfingers lol all ur theory turns to bs in rvr.

J

Javai

I think this must refer to our late night encounters in HW last night, in which we were 5 people, one cleric 2 merc a paladin and a necro (yes we walked to HW at tank speed because some enemies had annoyed me :))

Thanks for the kind words, and /salute for coming back without a zerg :)

J

Javai

Originally posted by gunner440

Actually we had just the one cleric Pogo and :clap: to him

J

Javai

Sorc remezz purgers...

how hard is that?

Lets see we had no buffbot, no friar, no Sorc and no Minstrel...I'd say pretty tough then

T

Talifer

Thank you for the kinds words, I wouldn't say we're an uber RvR guild but we have our moments ;)

My apologies for attacking the two dwarves in the gates at the end who were bowing, I couldn't tell whether it was a Zulu style salute or whether you had formed some new cunning plan :)

Respect for an opponent that kept comming back to try again

Talifer
aka Vladimir Pendragon

S

Subbiz

Sorc remezz purgers...

how hard is that?

obviously very hard for 99% of all albs :eek:)

E

-Enjoy-

Originally posted by gunner440

:kiss2:

O

osy

Originally posted by Talifer
Thank you for the kinds words, I wouldn't say we're an uber RvR guild but we have our moments ;)

My apologies for attacking the two dwarves in the gates at the end who were bowing, I couldn't tell whether it was a Zulu style salute or whether you had formed some new cunning plan :)

Respect for an opponent that kept comming back to try again

Talifer
aka Vladimir Pendragon

Well, the first fight we had was under bad circumstances, as we had just killed Kagato's group at hmg (hi Kagato ;) ), and most of us were on low power, 2 unbuffed due to death, etc.

But then we return, somewhat prepared, and we get a nice beating... We come back again, same outcome. As it was getting late, 3 logged out, and the group scattered. And yes, I was one of the two dwarves at the gates, we thought we should pay our respects.

For those like greenfingers, the Knights were 5, while we were FG.

Skald, Skald, Warrior, Warrior, Healer, Shaman, Zerk, Thane.

I'm worried, if most of the albs would play like that, we'd have no relics.

Murphys FruitCake, rr5 Skald.

G

Gwidoc

Hi there.. thx for the Kind words... i doubt too we are the best but sometimes it just works well..

E

-Enjoy-

lol, osy you the one that attack me and jojje at ellylls yesterday? never try Enjoy in melee again :p

P

[PS]Venom

Nice to see a thread almost free of flames, bitching and general shit flinging.

:clap:

O

osy

Originally posted by -Enjoy-
lol, osy you the one that attack me and jojje at ellylls yesterday? never try Enjoy in melee again :p

Heh, that was me, but the cleric was the only reasonable choice to make, as both of you would have lost buffs, had she died.

Ellyls love me :)

A

AbPoon

Originally posted by old.Osy

For those like greenfingers, the Knights were 5, while we were FG.

Skald, Skald, Warrior, Warrior, Healer, Shaman, Zerk, Thane.

I'm worried, if most of the albs would play like that, we'd have no relics.

Murphys FruitCake, rr5 Skald.

A Savage could solo that group Murph xD

But ye kop are a good lot but in your defense thats a really really really bad set up

J

Javai

Originally posted by AbPoon
A Savage could solo that group Murph xD

But ye kop are a good lot but in your defense thats a really really really bad set up

Not sure ours was exactly a first choice set-up, Paladin as main cc :)

Must resist urge to bitch about Savages.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom