now that girl can sing

D

dysfunction

BEP.jpg

J

Jonaldo

Aye she looks pretty much like your standard marketed and packaged pop star female vocalist really. Will amount to nothing and disappear with the rest, maybe make a return to fame as a game show hostess or Playboy 'ex-celeb' shoot.

The men though, as shown in Dysfunctions picture, are clearly spazzies.

M

maxi--

god, n that one, she looks bad...every single face, a face you'd never tire of punching..look at them! propper studio gangsters, straight out of dance school having passed the 'Looking Really Mean In Photos' module with flying colours.

T

Testin da Cable

unless that pic was taken just before those three dudes and the bloke with the camera commit bukk*CENSORED* *CENSORED* *CENSORED* face *CENSORED* *CENSORED* then I'm not even remotely interested :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
hmm

that bird does fuckall for me apart from make me limper than a piece of wet string.

M

mobius's_nan

She should cover up, she will catch her death of cold.

X

xane

I have the "Shut Up" video, but I wont post it until I get the go ahead ...

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by DBs
hmm

that bird does fuckall for me apart from make me limper than a piece of wet string.

... actually that's an age thing mate :p

L

leggy

Re: Re: Re: Re: now that girl can sing

Originally posted by Rekin
Ugh, she is horrendous. She looks like she grew up on a Council Estate in Lochee.

It just clicked that you know lochee. I've already tubbed a few of lochee's better natives anyway so it's all good.

Users who are viewing this thread