Novamir!!

B

brommix

you evil bastage....1fg hibs 1fgmdis run into eachother in bowl, and as the good assasin i am i try and find out who got upper hand, seems mids got the jump so i go for little bad bad runie, novamir is on runie, well....the fecker annihalited me and stayed with me and let runie run......so evil!!!!! bleh :(. Morale, !!! never turn your back to champ or hero no matter what!

luckily we had mighty battle later where we amazingly won 6albs versus something like 1fg hibs so got ya there nova...have to say that that was only due to our RAs being up..i played the cleric and managed to use all instants active RAs and potions etc, fun fight.

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by brommix
you evil bastage....1fg hibs 1fgmdis run into eachother in bowl, and as the good assasin i am i try and find out who got upper hand, seems mids got the jump so i go for little bad bad runie, novamir is on runie, well....the fecker annihalited me and stayed with me and let runie run......so evil!!!!! bleh :(. Morale, !!! never turn your back to champ or hero no matter what!

luckily we had mighty battle later where we amazingly won 6albs versus something like 1fg hibs so got ya there nova...have to say that that was only due to our RAs being up..i played the cleric and managed to use all instants active RAs and potions etc, fun fight.
pwnd :D

N

Novamir

Originally posted by brommix

LOL yea felt a bit mean but... i was almost OOE, runie had stupid pbt, and u were just running a bit in front asking for annihilation ://

mind u - ur the only infil who's PAs fucking hurt ;) love to kill ya :p

cu out there

(ps. added a new bit to sig after a good day's annihilating infs)

G

gwal

novamir, gif my pie - seresh promised u´d make 1 for me, but everytime I see u, ur so evul, u just start whacking away at ppl.

now remember, next time, give pie first, whack later :)

G

Garnet

Stlong moosey

/pets Novamirs moose head and giggles :)

A

Aeiedil

mean mean mean mean mean nova :(

i did the same when i saw a s/s armsman get jumped by a sb

i of course waited till the sb was at low enough health that i could pa and run to restealth ;) (a lot of albs in the area)

i also found out the alb in question was dumb enough to sit in one place resting while an assassin is /dancing after hes just pa'd the person in front of her :)

i also found out that more albs were just on the other side of the mg :D

Users who are viewing this thread