Notice of Cancellation of Lease!

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
On behalf of the people of Midgard, I am hearby servering Notice of Cancellation of Lease to Albion, on the Strength Relics. You have 14 days too put your affair in order, where-upon you tenure as holders of the Strength Relics will end. From that day forth should you decide too wake up at 7 am on a Sunday morning to recover any of the before mentioned Relic, a penalty fee of 18p (Price of 4 doors) will be executed upon you within 72 hours.

Notice served!

Fayle

Fledgling Freddie
Durgi said:
On behalf of the people of Midgard, I am hearby servering Notice of Cancellation of Lease to Albion, on the Strength Relics. You have 14 days too put your affair in order, where-upon you tenure as holders of the Strength Relics will end. From that day forth should you decide too wake up at 7 am on a Sunday morning to recover any of the before mentioned Relic, a penalty fee of 18p (Price of 4 doors) will be executed upon you within 72 hours.

Notice served!

lol

mikey

Fledgling Freddie
Bad debtors imo, we should just send in the heavies. Sick of my secretary getting Voicemail all the time, blatently there and not answering! :twak:

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
oOooOOOOoo NEvURR. its funny tho - albs on excal have 0 str relics. just something i wanted to point out but uh yeah

Ferengi

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to say they also knicked my stapler, so teh fee will be 18p and 2 cp :eek7:

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Durgi said:

Notice served!
LOL....Durgi seems to make sence for a change ;)

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
No touchie !!!!!!! i love my 20% bonus to melee on my paladin, i cant really do any damage otherwise. Go get power relics imo :) :touch:

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
I wish Durgi would learn when to use 'to' and 'too'. :mad:

You understand what he means, why bother beeing so 'pricky'? :mad:

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Gizor said:
But, but... we can't have those stupid Albs ignore this official letter due to minor errors! We want those strength relics back! :)

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Azathrim said:
But, but... we can't have those stupid Albs ignore this official letter due to minor errors! We want those strength relics back! :)

i'll cut you a deal...get your power relic from hibs first then we can discuss :)

Zede

Part of the furniture
I think if you look at RL Wars since the dawn of time, starting battles at obscure times is well, not uncommon. If DAofC emulates real life, then great.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
I think if you look at RL Wars since the dawn of time, starting battles at obscure times is well, not uncommon. If DAofC emulates real life, then great.
Uhm, care to rethink that for a few minutes and then say if you have changed your mind?

Moth Twiceborn

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Uhm, care to rethink that for a few minutes and then say if you have changed your mind?

The Arab-Israeli battle of Yom Kippur springs to mind instantly.

Silverwolf

Fledgling Freddie
Prudil said:
LOL....Durgi seems to make sence for a change ;)
You mean "sense"...

Gizor said:
You mean "being"...

Silverwolf <------Puts the "dic" in dictionary! :p

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Silverwolf said:
Silverwolf <------Puts the "dic" in dictionary! :p

/em slams dictionary shut very quickly
/em watches Silverwolf's expression on pain

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Moth Twiceborn said:
The Arab-Israeli battle of Yom Kippur springs to mind instantly.

i think you are missing one critical points here.... DAoC is a game :p

anyone mad enough to get up early to get something for a game is crazy :touch:

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Please please please raid this weekend!!

(and don't read the friday news :( )

blejs

Loyal Freddie
XeffoInfil said:
oOooOOOOoo NEvURR. its funny tho - albs on excal have 0 str relics. just something i wanted to point out but uh yeah

albs did prime time rr on middis and had all 3.
Mids did morning raid to get em back.

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>I think if you look at RL Wars since the dawn of time, starting battles at obscure times is well, not uncommon

It is actually common sense in the real world where you have to balance chance of winning the battle against your acceptable casualty rate. If you wait until "prime time" when the enemy is awake and ready for you, you need a technological advantage or a huge numerical advantage to win. Going in when he sleeps and the watch have the hardest time to keep alert (anyone that has stood guard at 0400-0500 knows what I mean here :) ) increases your chance of surprise and subsequently winning the battle with low casualties. Of course bad generals have always tried to prove this wrong :)

In Doac it is more the fact that a huge numerical superiority is hard to acheive and that the servers cant handle 300+ people in the same zone that justifies early morning raids. At least if you want to achieve the goal of transferring control over relics to your own realm. Prime time raids are too luck dependent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom