notawhine

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
simply a statement :)

when you have exactly 7 minutes online time, and have 3 deaths (all to Nexus fg), the fun kinda wore off.

that's all for now kids, cya on classic.

Epo

Loyal Freddie
yeah, it's quite senseless to log into daoc...
camlann is beginning to suckalot and classic is always full and boring
think i'm taking a short break ;)

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Logged on my reaver and did a couple of quests, then got bored and logged, didnt even meet anyone QQ

classic is fun for now, but do also play some battlefield2 :D

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
yea, camlann is fun alright, but it's also the reason for every bad thing that happens in real life :b every time I get owned by a warlock, someone else has to suffer, and hate to say it, but it's usually Spis :(

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
warlocks are like enormously fat women, they look okay at distance, but when they get near you, you know that this is where the fun ends

knock yourself out skold, maybe then people will finally fear you ingame like they fear you irl :)

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
let me tell you a story. true one. it may enlighten you

a few months a go, a random guy was taking a dump. he had a sausage in one hand, and his XXL dick in the other. he threw the sausage at the bathroom wall, and in a few seconds he had made a terrible mess, meat splashed everywhere. he liked the sight of it, and thought to himself that other people would like it also, so he tried to implement it in an online roleplaying game. that man was an employee at mythic entertainment, and one week later the class, Warlock, was introduced. put together the missing pieces yourself :s

personally, I blame the germans for inventing the sausage. (Traemos)

confused

Can't get enough of FH
MadsKaizer said:
Logged on my reaver and did a couple of quests, then got bored and logged, didnt even meet anyone QQ

classic is fun for now, but do also play some battlefield2 :D
Me2!

Did he beat off, over the sausage mess tho? DID HE? did he go home later that night, slap his wife with a sausage then chuck it at the TV because what he did was wrong? ...then after go onto google and search for "sausage mess"..and beat off over pictures of sausages splatterd on walls?..then think "WHY am I beating off over to pictures of sausage mess.. I have a sausage mess in real life, in my living room from ealier". Then beats off over the mess he did earlier..of the sausage.

His wife later that week left him for a german who tends regualy at Oktoberfest?

Do you picture Oktoberfest as a quaint but lively get-together of rosy-faced Germans, wearing lederhosen, clinking beer steins and yodeling in pleasant harmony? Forget it! They're not that sexy.. they're fat! and chicks dont dig fat people!

WHY LIE! WHY LIE TO MAKE FRIENDS?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom