Not the best Father's Day :(

Wij

I am a FH squatter
My 3 year old boy was a bit excitable this evening but also tired and cranky. When I chased him into the kitchen for bathtime he turned around and bit me (both fully clothed at the time before anyone makes the obvious jokes) through my jeans and into my bollocks. I collapsed on the kitchen floor screaming like a girl and when I dared inspect myself 10 mins later my sack was bleeding onto my pants. This is not how I imagined my day would be :(

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
He's just making sure that there's no more competition incomming.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
My 3 year old boy was a bit excitable this evening but also tired and cranky. When I chased him into the kitchen for bathtime he turned around and bit me (both fully clothed at the time before anyone makes the obvious jokes) through my jeans and into my bollocks. I collapsed on the kitchen floor screaming like a girl and when I dared inspect myself 10 mins later my sack was bleeding onto my pants. This is not how I imagined my day would be :(

Sorry to hear that mate... Make sure he knows it's utterly inexcusable what he did.

I wonder though, how those people would react who think "correctional slap 'round the ears is child abuse QQ" on a situation like this. I'm pretty sure that if I'd had kids and one of them did something like this, the moment I was able to get up again, I would certainly made sure he would get a "draai om z'n oren" as we dutch call it...

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Jeez man that is bad, hope you ain't hurting too much.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I'd scream like a girl if my little lad did that to me.
Then I'd probably bawl him out. The Big Voice, plus The Finger has had a startlingly good effect on all my kids because I don't use it often.

It might be a good idea to pay your doctor a visit tomorrow just to make sure there's no hidden damage.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
GAy jokes too soon? :p

Yes, agreed on one of the above advice; it's hilarious!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
My one year old has decided my right eye is coming out. One way or another, she's having it.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
That is fucking funny :)

Reminds me of the time I went to pick up my son from primary school. I'm standing there, the only bloke with all these mothers, my son comes out, I say hello to him, and I kind of lean over, just as he jumps straight upwards with all the energy of a 6 year old. The top of his head hits me fair and square right in the throat :)

I'm suffocating, I cant breath, and at the same time trying to pretend nothing has happened :eek:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
next time just roshambo the miniwij!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Clearly he doesn't want any brothers or sisters

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
lulz roshambo :)

But I'm more worried about Zen tbh: