Not really HTML, but....

O

old.[40oz]-Apocalypse

Im having the same problem, look at the hosted sites forum, Ive tried every manner of settings and it still wont work. Newspro is a very popular script so I guess it should be supported.

O

old.[40oz]-Apocalypse

Ive already tried every combination of include file, and include virtual, still having no luck :(

Its starting to really pee me off

but you need to have your news.txt in a directory other than cgi-bin, ive put mine in a directory in my root folder.

Someone has got this working alledgedly, im just waiting for him to get back to me on how it was done, see the hosted sites forum for the details.

[Edited by [40oz]-Apocalypse on 18-11-00 at 18:49]

O

old.overcooler

if you use virtual, you have to use this:

O

old.[40oz]-Apocalypse

I got it working, im just running the news.txt file in the root directory, and its running fine, if I move it around (and edit the ssi line) it wont work, Im now having this problem with the forum im setting up

It wont let me access any files outside the root directory, or use ssi on any files outside the root directory....help please :)

I

inqy

I had this problem too. Just created a directory off the root called \news and chucked the news.txt, headlines.txt and archive stuff in there.

Had no problems since. The setting is in "Change Settings", under "News Files Path" then change it to:
/websites/hosted/yoursite/news

you can change the "Archive Files Path" while you are here too.

M

MC Hammer

Thanks to all who posted here, been great help ;) I'm just off to get it working.

now to get MySQL on the hosting.....

:)

Users who are viewing this thread