Not long now…

Prop

Fledgling Freddie
hahahahahahahahahaha i watched 2 movies smoked 1 pack siggies and bored my arse off took a bath drank 2 beer and servers are stil not up OMFG i am going to watch another movie :p feck this goa have fell asleep at keyboards i think crazy france pod smokin biatches :)

arimyr

Fledgling Freddie
hehehh aye snail eating people i guessed it would affect their workperformance one day :twak:

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
hehe I am thinking what happen if 1 day. Daoc cant open again..... What can we do muhaha

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Quantaco said:
hehe I am thinking what happen if 1 day. Daoc cant open again..... What can we do muhaha

Play Guild Wars :)

Shenysh

Banned
I'm sure GOA is working as slow as they can, and I'm sure they love to work shitloads of overtime.
I'm also sure that Requiel(wich by the way aint french) has nothing else to do with his time than working slowly on patching so that we can have fun.
I'm also certain that Mythic is not trying to help GOA sort it when they say they are.
Oh, and I'm sure that nobody of the GOA staff has families and that if they did, they would much rather work slowly on the servers so they can't go home and be with them.

get a fucking grip dudes..

Graeme

Fledgling Freddie
Cut my right arm off withthe pach then thay take the servers off line agane and probs not be back up till tomoz now so thay may as well dog me a hole 6 foot deep and put me in it :eek7:

well thats the way i feel any hows

ooo nooo 1 of em spilt sum wine on the 386 server thay useing now thay got to use up it

uthere 1 sed give sum cheass ill lick the server clean

ferst tec ses cool we do not need to install the new up to date servers yet :clap:

ouch my tung stings now i just blow the old 386 server up

ooo bugger blimy why u do that i dun wana instal the server

lets give take there subs and make a run for it thay will never no for at least 24 hrs

Shenysh

Banned
Graeme said:
Cut my right arm off withthe pach then thay take the servers off line agane and probs not be back up till tomoz now so thay may as well dog me a hole 6 foot deep and put me in it :eek7:

well thats the way i feel any hows

ooo nooo 1 of em spilt sum wine on the 386 server thay useing now thay got to use up it

uthere 1 sed give sum cheass ill lick the server clean

ferst tec ses cool we do not need to install the new up to date servers yet :clap:

ouch my tung stings now i just blkow the old 386 server up

ooo bugger blimy why u do that i dun wana instal the server

lets give take there subs and make a run for it thay will never no for at least 24 hrs
1. Get a dictionary
2. Grow up
3. Fuck off

Graeme

Fledgling Freddie
Shenysh said:
1. Get a dictionary
2. Grow up
3. Fuck off

what so this is not a pulic forum i can not make my own comments dude

3 fuck off ( urrm me think u need to do this my self )

get a life dude and reed CoC

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom