Not happy

C

[Cerebus]

Is it just me or is anybody else sick of the way GOA designed and programmed Dark age of Camelot?

The 5 servers the Germans have compared to the 2 us Brits have is disgusting. Hibernia is a very unfriendly place to level and is too over powered compared to the weaker realms such as Midguard and Albion.

I say this to kemor, please sort out and balance the classes and make sure I get no more lag or I will take the £15 I pay each month and put it into a much better game such as Star Trek : Galaxies.

Even these forums are too tame. Everybody sucks up to each other and people like 'Sickofit' and 'Brannor' run around helping people and giving them advice.

I'm just bored of the game, it's too easy to level and RvR is a joke. I have yet to see a realm fight another realm. All it is is PEOPLE from each realm fighting. Not mountains and lakes and stuff. I could sue for that....

(If this doesn't work, nothing will).

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Ah... really missed you, little Michael Jackson... hehe.

And, Kemor, damnit! He is right! I want to see Emain Macha fight against Yggdra! Proper RvR for EVERYONE!!
Why bother levelling to 45 before you can go RvR!????
I demand RvR grounds for level 1-5!!!!!!111

O

old.tRoG

yggdra would win, cos it could ram all its trees up emain's arse.

emains all valleys and emptiness apart from those big pointy walls :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

HA! Emain is much more 1337 than Yggdra... pfft.. all them valleys will suck in them trees in NO TIME AT ALL!!!11

E

Emain

ppfftt

stfu Tr0g, I own all who stand in my way.

pffttt...who needs trees? I have grass and a hill for christs sake!

Name me one other place in DAoC where you have a tower. A tower you can walk in.....nowhere, that's where. I have two gates, Yggra has 1, a really shit one at that.

Yggdra's been busting my ass for a year now, he always got the best toys when we where kids, now it's my turn asshole. Yeah that's right, come get some!!!

O

old.tRoG

rofl

yggdra gets all those lovely xpers and sneaky lurikeens!!

all emain gets is filthy albs all over the place!

[PS: You really are sad if you can be bothered going through the whole reg. process just to make that one post :)]

C

[Cerebus]

hmm.....it raises some good points there. Emain is a little bit hard in my opinion. It's seen many a battle and I think it'd kick ass.

I'm glad you agree with me though, it should say 'Realm members' versus 'Realm members' on the box.

I feel cheated, a little turned on, but mostly cheated.

Oh and Kemor, what are you playing at? The problems in the middle east are getting worse, honestly, can't GOA do anything right?

O

old.tRoG

ok.

yggdra is nice and friendly and loves all those lurikeens,

but emain is sour and bitter. (and 'ard? :))

E

Emain

Oh this is on now mo fo.

Sour? I'm a fucking golf course, what do you think? Punk ass Albion snobs swinging their balls all over me. Damn Yggdra always got the attention......lets go to Yggdra they say, lots of easy kills there they say.....

Lets not go to Emain, we'll get ganked they say.......you pieces of crap.

........ppffttt eat shit and die.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Emain is way 'ard.
Has digestion problems, tho... all them Albs clogging the PK...

O

old.tRoG

emain never even gets to see its own people!

its always albs.... filthy tincan albs!

imgine how dirty and sweaty the insides of those cans are?

eugh...

O

old.Gombur Glodson

imagine how spam feels tucked down in those tin cans!!
WE'RE WALKING SPAM!!!

S

SFXman

About the servers... LOOK at the amount of players on french/german servers and compare that to our servers... a third server would make the player population drop even more and that would suck.

C

[Cerebus]

Look, a third server would solve all our problems, it would increase population by 300% and make everybody happy.....wouldn't it?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I have to agree with Fonzie here.
I'd daresay 5000% even!!

S

starblade

Nope, agree with SFXman, a third server sould only be populated with people wanting to play the 3 realms. It will be a server full of alts, underpopulated and not very attractive to new peeps.

C

[Cerebus]

Cerebus enters the room

[Audience screams with delight]

Heeeyyyy, add a third server you square. Heeeyyyy. Come on Richie...

S

SFXman

In other words get mroe english speaking players somehow!

F

Fafnir

Like a good demo, put up a new server just for Demo use.

S

SFXman

Hehe... wonder how they could get that one done....

E

Emain

ggrrr

ppfffttt.....I'll tell you what they need to do, they need to kiss my ass.

You know what those damn French get? They get a week long full demo or something like that they get from magazines or downloads. Loads of bastard french running all over my ass for free so they can see if they like the game.

Now if they did that over here instead of fucking whispering it to 3 people and then going off to concentrate on making Yggdra look nicer they would get shit loads more cash. Bastards.

Who gives a shit if I'm all alone with nothing to do? Not GOA, that's who !!!

Make a demo, give me a third server, sort out class imbalance, no more lag and nerf everybody except large land masses. That's what they need to do.....

C

[Cerebus]

!!!!!

Okay, can we try and make it look like we have more people?

Like that kid from Home Alone did with cardboard cutouts....

We can FOOL goa into giving us a third server!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom