Not getting the name of loot when picking up

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Am I the only one who has this problem? When I pickup loot I get the message "you pickup a [ ] and put it in your backpack". No matter what kind of loot I pickup, it still says I pickup [ ] (nothing...). Is this a common bug or am I the only one who has it? And how can I solve this? It's happening on the ToA client, no matter which server/character...

Bometal

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
Am I the only one who has this problem? When I pickup loot I get the message "you pickup a [ ] and put it in your backpack". No matter what kind of loot I pickup, it still says I pickup [ ] (nothing...). Is this a common bug or am I the only one who has it? And how can I solve this? It's happening on the ToA client, no matter which server/character...

Known problem, happened with the last patch...

Everyone has it afaik so, patience, the goa monkeys are working on it ;)

Breiair

Fledgling Freddie
next patch it should be solved afaik, at least I read something about it in 1.68 notes.......and it's only if ur solo aswell so u get the item anyways :p

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Bometal said:
the goa monkeys are working on it ;)

GoA have monkies now? :eek2:

Last time i checked they were still trying to make fire :m00:

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Thegreatest said:
Am I the only one who has this problem?
Nope - everyone has the same problem.

GOA introduced this in one of their fixes to 1.67, as usual they didnt test their fixes properly so only realised this was broken after it was too late ;) See their description from 3 weeks ago where they amusingly say its being worked on.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
OMG they have identified the problam on 12-04-04 but still not managed to fix it? :touch:

remember when there was no sound apart from si only things? that was for like 3 months, so this is no surprise.

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
OMG they have identified the problam on 12-04-04 but still not managed to fix it? :touch:
And this is a surprise why? They have no intention of fixing it, they will wait til next patch and hope it goes away, same as all the other things they break from the American versions. Thats just a token bollocks statement to make you think your subscription euros get spent on something other than Bordeaux.

GOA, probably the worst QA in the world. :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom