Rant Not even with BT and they still manage to piss me off

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Agh, BT are restructuring a load of their old email domains, so an account I've been using for 18 years (fuuuck) is going to get pulled. I only use it for mailing lists and ecom signups (so my main address isn't filled with spam) and its worked fine for that for years. They say I can keep it if I sign up for BT broadband (oops wrong country, so...no) or pay £1.60 a month for it (but they won't accept my Irish billing address). What a pain in the arse.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'd be pissed off if hotmail or outlook or whatever it is called now, did the same to me. Main email is my gmail and my old primary hotmail has turned into spam mail. It didn't stand a chance really

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I used to have a talk21 account which BT fucked about with, can't log into it any more.

Need to make a new dump email account somewhere.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I used to have a talk21 account which BT fucked about with, can't log into it any more.

Need to make a new dump email account somewhere.

Its a talk21 that I have as well. Yahoo took over the BT webmail domains years ago so I figured that would be that, but I guess BT and Yahoo may be parting ways or something.

I've just checked and I'm going to have to do at least 24 account updates on various services. Bah.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Ten years ago they told me Id have to start paying for my btinternet account. I never did and its still working today through yahoo

soze

I am a FH squatter
I lost a btopenworld email account after I forgot to use the dial up for over a month. I paid £40 to get it back only to find it empty. I was less than impressed.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Wish I still had my Blueyonder email account, that shit was old school.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Frickin blueyonder...hooly fook...I ordered the 1st.telewset hd boxes and all there they showed was a hd loop of a camera flying around a giant tv mast...I cancelled and sent them back before any HD programming was transmitted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom