Not bad, I must say....

S

SilverHood

Think some people got ahead of themselves in slagging this game off....

played for 7 hours straight just now... no crashes, no disconects, no lag, only bug I encountered was with waypoints and some forklift things getting stuck in the wall.

Had a blast :)

Kor'vy on Eclipse, look me up :)

S

sheepsteak

I've had no problems either apart from a few graphics anomalies :mad:

Look at this screenshot below. See how the mouth looks a bit well... weird? Its harder to see because being a JPG blurs it a bit. I think its something to do with the pixel/vertex shading. I just get lines that jump about a bit on their face. If you want a better view then I have a BMP you can look at.

swg2.JPG

K

kermy

Hm

Originally posted by sheepsteak
I've had no problems either apart from a few graphics anomalies :mad:

Look at this screenshot below. See how the mouth looks a bit well... weird? Its harder to see because being a JPG blurs it a bit. I think its something to do with the pixel/vertex shading. I just get lines that jump about a bit on their face.

All humans looks so ugly, im planing to make one but hm if they are gonna look like that ill skip it and do a fish instead :p

E

envenom

yeah i played until about 10pm last night was fucked from the night before only had 2 hours sleep.

But i did enjoy playing it going prone and blasting stuff to shit with my Wookie :)

Still gotta find trainers thou heh

BUT its the 1st day guys they are always pretty good its the comming 2-3 weeks that will make your mind up :0

D

Durzel

One thing that annoyed me somewhat was that for some inexplicable reason they got rid of the last hairstyle for humans males, which is by far the best (spiky haircut). :(

J

.Jos.

Just find an Image Designer. I think there's one on Eclipse named Chastaty, on Naboo or Corellia

S

sheepsteak

Damn and bugger. I was looking for a spiky haircut and thought it was strange there wasn't one. I'll post a pic of my dashing artisan later ;)

E

Embattle

Originally posted by SilverHood
Think some people got ahead of themselves in slagging this game off....

played for 7 hours straight just now... no crashes, no disconects, no lag, only bug I encountered was with waypoints and some forklift things getting stuck in the wall.

Had a blast :)

Kor'vy on Eclipse, look me up :)

Sadly 7 hours don't cut it...a full report in 1 month will do :p

S

SilverHood

another 7 hours.... hunting Tusken raiders.... didn't go too good, but a laugh still ;)

D

Durzel

Hunting Tusken Raiders??

Jesus how hard are you already? :)

S

SilverHood

was in a huge group of 15 or 16 I think... all of us sitting on the hill shooting away :)

Users who are viewing this thread